Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gakuen Alice TOPS Naruto ?!?! - Minitokyo

Gakuen Alice TOPS Naruto ?!?!

page 1 of 1 22 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

To my surprise today, at MangaFox, I found something quite surprising.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2897/gakuenalicetopsnaruto.jpg

Gakuen Alice takes 1st place today: 2/4/2010

It seems more people are reading gakuen alice or something than Naruto. @w@ i... didnt see that coming...
not only that, but to make it as 1st place ontop of other popular series such as Shugo-Chara and Bleach, One Piece, etc. is quite the feat.

So gratz to Gakuen Alice. @w@ this is very random, i know..

now here comes my question, what was the first thing u thought when u saw or read this thread?
when u first saw the title?
and when u saw that image i put in this thread (screenshot from manga fox).

anndd what do u think now?

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

The first thing I thought was that people were finally coming to their senses ;) I'm kidding, but it's not surprising... People are probably tired of Naruto dragging itself out, being at least at 51 volumes... That's kind of a ridiculous number, really. o_O

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

For me, I thought "What is Sele up to now?!?! Saying Gakuen Alice TOPS Naruto?!?! O_O"
"What is this manga that could out beat even Bleach and One Piece?!?!" (Because I didn't read Gakuen Alice yet. ^^;)
Then after reading the thread, I believe many people just like Gakuen Alice more because it is been updating faster? or maybe Naruto's story isn't progressing fast enough, so some people would rather wait for more chapters to come out first. Actually it could be both. ^^;
I've been reading Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. And at the end of each chapters of all three mangas, it kept on having something that would make the reader's wonder what would happened next. I guess the readers were getting tired of that and want to wait for a couple chapters to be release and then start reading it again. ^^;

And so this is my opinion Sele. ^^; It might be wrong though.....

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Ppl are finally comming to their senses. Thats what i thought.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

well i agree with everyone, people finally comming to their senses, i mean naruto got really boring, and as raindrop said 51 volumes is really too long, not to mention its somehow always the same story -.-'' i stopped reading and watching naruto a long time ago :3

but i have to add something :D kyo koi wo is also in the ranking? yay, its really great *ish happeh* xD

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Snap D: Maybe it's just mangafox?
I tried to read Gakuen Alice, but it seemed a little to innocent and girly for me so I stopped reading around the 40th chapter since the story wasn't going anywhere.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

I was like "how could this be possible D: i don't even know that title!"
then i was like "what does Sele think of this"
then i thought "should i press the button or should i just delete it"

then i realized it was you

so i pressed it :3

Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

@ wei-chan: lolz :3 the button is glad u pressed it!

@ everyone: i read gakuen alice way back when it only had 3 or 4 volumes published in the u.s. and <3'd it, but i also like naruto. i still like them both, but it is nice to have other manga besides naruto get recognition.

fruits basket (furuba) topped all other manga in its time, but ever since then it's always been naruto, bleach, & one piece. it has been like that since last yr. so, it's just nice to see a change, but i stil like em all. :3
as for my 1st thoughts when i saw this at manga fox, my mind went somewhere along the lines of "whaaaaaaaaaa-" and "wth" at the same time. : D it rlly surprised me to see naruto be "not in 1st place" in a uber popular manga site.

Hmm guess I should take time to check out this manga as well then.

of course gakuen alice is better

i like both

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

I was like what the hell..!

and after reading i am still going what the hell!

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Quote by makiyashaI was like what the hell..!

and after reading i am still going what the hell!

u & me both XD lol

that was popular!

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

MangaFox and OneManga ratings are different. Anyway...yep. Gakuen is first in Manga Fox. ^^"!

Er...What I thought about when I saw the title...?
nothing. I already knew that. XDXDXD!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Naruto is getting old...

gakuen alice is nice!

licka190996

licka190996

Licka-chan

gakuen alice is nice :D:D:D:D

OMG, YEAH! I WAS LIKE WOAH :O

there's no doubt about it XD.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.