Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 'Shatter' - Minitokyo

Deletion of 'Shatter'

Tagged under Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Ashton-Anchors

Ashton-Anchors

Mrs. Tom Riddle :D

I really don't understand why my wallpaper was deleted, and I'd like to know the REAL reason, so that I may fix it. >_<;.
This is the message I received from BotChii.

Quote by Ashton-Anchors,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Shatter) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

This is the original wallpaper:
Shatter by Ashton-Anchors
Shatter by Ashton-Anchors

I don't see how it falls into any of those categories. I spent a LONG time on this wallpaper, so it's not a lack of effort. The background consists of many layers, and many different layering techniques were used to make the effects that I did. (the 'low effort' part especially bothers me). It's not an alternate version of an old wallpaper, either- I DID start off thinking of redoing an older wallpaper, but I decided against it. The only thing this has in common with the wallpaper I was redoing was the background color. But that's all.
I don't think it was too simplistic, either- as I said, I used a variety of layer effects to make the wallpaper, and there's quite a bit too it. Alternatively, I have a wallpaper that's more simplistic than this is that was allowed to stay. Also, I never used screenshots, or unmodified stock photos, nor is it not in the anime style. I never used blur or any filters on it, so it can't be that, either.

I'm really, really confused. Please tell me the real reason why- BotChii's obviously automated response doesn't cut it for me.

Never base your screen name on a character you like from a game or anime-- you'll never find your own forum posts. XD.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.