Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Candy! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Any of you guys or gals like candy? I like snickers :)
except I got a realllllyyyy big tummy-ache for eating
way too many <_>; . Also, are the activities back to
normal? I see my activities at "seconds ago". Also, submit
reviews is on the top left option now! MT is getting cooler
by the second!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki wubbbsss strawberrii bubblegumm!!

*chews*

^-^ annndd .. hmm .. i wuubbbb korean candy/japanese candyy!!!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I have a sweet tooth for jellybeans and sour skittles... *gets a craving for some sugar @_@* anything sweet is good to me~ though I can't stand anything chocolately =p

*sings* i want candy!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Lets just say I have bad teeth thanks to candy....I've got a horrible addiction to sour things and I love all forms of candy.....hot is pretty good too.....but yeah @_@ I have to cut back on the sweets now.....*sniff* It isn't the same without them......Dang teeth! @_@ and I take very good care of my teeth.

Signature Image

Quote by CloudnineI have a sweet tooth for jellybeans and sour skittles... *gets a craving for some sugar @_@* anything sweet is good to me~ though I can't stand anything chocolately =p

Sour Skittles? I can't too many of those or my mouth burns and it hurts to eat anything ^_^' .
That unfortuanately applies to any sour candy :sweat: .

Quote by Paolo*sings* i want candy!

What kind of candy?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

chocolate.....
*addict it so much*
anything choc is do.
*give me some*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I just love chocolate!
There's hardly anything with chocolate that I don't eat!
I guess I'm addicted to it! :D

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

umm I like any japanese candieee XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I don't eat alot of candy but anything thats sour is awesome.

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

I love chocolate too!!! They're soooo sweet, as sweet as saki!!! *thinks of chocolate* Too bad some candy does give you tummy-aches if you eat too much, have you ever had a tummy-ache, afan? ^_^' Yes, I agree, MT is getting cooooler by the second and I'm proud to be part of it!! XD

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

Quote by HikariSukunamiI love chocolate too!!! They're soooo sweet, as sweet as saki!!! *thinks of chocolate* Too bad some candy does give you tummy-aches if you eat too much, have you ever had a tummy-ache, afan? ^_^' Yes, I agree, MT is getting cooooler by the second and I'm proud to be part of it!! XD

Yes, a VERY VERY biggy tummy ache from snickers (I said that in my intro if you didn't bother to read)
Yup but snickers are soooo good...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cooler? MT was always cool, just that people like you Hikari and everyone else just make it that much cooler.

Sour Skittles.....Gosh I ate a huge bag of those eariler, that was a huge mistake let me tell you @_@ Don't do that....

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by HikariSukunamiI love chocolate too!!! They're soooo sweet, as sweet as saki!!! *thinks of chocolate* Too bad some candy does give you tummy-aches if you eat too much, have you ever had a tummy-ache, afan? ^_^' Yes, I agree, MT is getting cooooler by the second and I'm proud to be part of it!! XD

kyaaaaaaaaaa . *HUGGLLEEZZ*

Quote by CyanideBlizzardCooler? MT was always cool, just that people like you Hikari and everyone else just make it that much cooler.
Sour Skittles.....Gosh I ate a huge bag of those eariler, that was a huge mistake let me tell you @_@ Don't do that....

cy = sweet talker .. ^.~

oooh!! i also wubb wubbbb .. *thinks* .. uhmmmm .... cotton candyy!!

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Oops... sorry, I didn't notice that, afan...hehe ^_^' So, what happened?

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

choc addict rulez.....
*wanna more,,, give me more*
*or i'll berserk..............*
chocolate.............*screaming loud*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wow... you're right! ^_^' reviews at the top now.... heh... cool yeah? :D

well, for me... i'd prefer good candy.... snicker's great, but i'd prefer Twix..... :D :) :D :) *munch, munch*

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

LOL! I'm seriously, everyone makes this community rock =P. Or is it just that everyone rocks and I bring it down O.o DUN DUN DUN!

I'm no sweet talker, @_@. hahah I wish I was. =P I'm bad with the girls @_@.

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

shock tarts or warheads. anything that's sour

Signature Image

not a big fan of sweets actually, but i love butterfingers....

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmm... candy... :9 jelly beans are my fav. ^_^

Signature

Daigo

Daigo

El Angel Caido

caramilk is the best, and thats a fact.

But what do I know.
Proud [Hispanime] and [Military-Group] Member

Quote by HikariSukunamiOops... sorry, I didn't notice that, afan...hehe ^_^' So, what happened?

Sorry...busy with homework ^_^' . Me you could say that me had a little too
many sweets and my stomach didn't feel so well ^_^'

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Man I love Japanese candy. That stuff is good. Like pocky!!! wee!!! pocky rocks. Uhh not sure if it's candy but hey it's good.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.