Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Card Captor Sakura: Suggested Tags - Minitokyo

Card Captor Sakura: Suggested Tags

Tagged under

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 8 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Post any discussions about particular tags here. (Hopefully we wont need it)

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I suggest adding the Ahoge tag to Sakura Kinomoto :3 Nothing major, but I've had to add this tag to every item that had Sakura in it, so I suppose it would be good if it were part of the tags assigned to SK.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i think thats fine.

merged: 02-08-2010 ~ 12:02pm
The Nothing
what is everyones opinion on this? i dont know whether to put it as a character or not since im not familiar with the series

Signature Image

"The Nothing" is the name of one of the cards; how are other cards (The Windy, The Watery, etc) treated? I know in the scans section of CCS there are images of most of the cards; if they're tagged with the specific card name and that tag is listed as a Character, then I'd say treat "The Nothing" the same way.

I'll go check how the other cards are treated, tag-wise ^^

Okay, having checked, none of the Clow Card scans are tagged with their individual name, however the tag "Clow Cards" is listed as a theme. Maybe place "The Nothing" as a sub-theme to "Clow Cards"?

-----------

Not specific to CCS exactly, but I did notice this as I was tagging a scan: I notice that "Star" is an alias under "Stars", that most singular generic nouns are under the plural form. However we have separate tags for Heart and Hearts; they should probably be merged. I also noticed that "Love" is an alias under "Heart", however I'd suggest making "Love" its own tag under which a number of tags could go as sub-themes (such as "Hearts", "Couples", "Valentine", etc).

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Since I brought it up I kinda said what I think already but I'll post it here, too.

I'm pretty sure The Nothing is the only "card" worth of a character tag. She is one of the main characters in the second movie, while the other cards are kinda just THERE, not characters. From what I remember the Clow cards grant abilities to Sakura, but The Nothing is different. She's also in a bajillion wallpapers while the others appear in their respective cards and a couple wallies.
Info: http://myanimelist.net/character/7277/The_Nothing

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

well the beauty of doing this contests is that we get to decide how to treat clow cards, you shouldnt be looking at whats been done in the past because its likely that nothing has been done about it in the past. thats why we are having this discussiion :3.

i personally dont want to add any clow cards to characters, but i dont read/watch CCS so i dont know. in yugioh many of the main cards are designated as character so one can make a good argument for adding the major clow cards to characters.

the second part really shouldnt be discussed here, but love will not get its own tag because it is ambiguous as to what needs to be tagged under it. Love is not a tangible object so we are just allowing it to be merged under hearts. as for the merging of the tags, yes i will merge those two but know that ALOT of plural forms out there have yet to be merged so if you see them yous hould just report them

couples is also a scan theme that will not be merged under anything because it is added to any scan with one female or one male regardless of their status as a "couple".

Signature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I haven't treated The nothing as a chara. Just added "Clow cards" tag whenever I encountered it.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Since this is being discussed, I uploaded the bigger clow card images from zerochan, so now there's The Hope and The Mirror instead of just The Nothing.

If anyone gets bored tagging CCS images at MT, feel welcome to come tag CCS images at Zerochan instead. xD

I forgot to mention: The biggest CCS discussion we've had at ZC is what to do with Kero-chan / Kerberos. They were originally merged together, but were eventually split apart so they would match Yue and Yukito. FYI.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.