Can't submit a series I'm watching -- get DB bug

Tagged under Spice and Wolf

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Cancel

I was trying to submit a series in my watching section and upon hitting ok, I get:
There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report.

* If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum.
* Return to the Minitokyo homepage.

---
Been this way for about 2 hours.

Doesn't like my watching the series comments?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

please look within the rest of the forum and/or search before submitting a new bug report, it appears to be ongoing but here's the link to the other post http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66627

update, I just tried to add naruto to my watchlist, I get a bug report BUT it is present when I went to view my watchlist again, so try viewing/adding it again, if you get the bug report, which I am certain you most likely will, check your watchlist again and see if it's not present

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Cancel

I did look, I didn't see anything mentioned a Database or DB error, so it didn't catch my eye.

What people who handle errors often don't seem to realize is that they are at the center of the information -- they are the 'hub' and can "see all"...so it's easy for them to see everything and how people should have done this or that. But the "end nodes" are far more disconnected -- if they don't know the terms to search for or if they don't know all the places to look, etc, they can easily miss something sitting right under their noses. It's a sad fact of being a 'first handler' of incoming reports, but it's consistent with life overall: the more you know, the more unhappy you end up being (on the average) -- and ignorance truly is Bliss (until a rock falls out of sky and ends your Blissful state, permanently, but that's another story).

I am serious about the knowing and happiness -- more than one scientific study has been done -- the one I can remember with most detail being that they asked people a bunch of questions about their future -- where they'd be in 3, 6 or whatever months -- how things would turn out in various areas. Those who scored the highest accuracy after checkups up to a year later, also scored the highest on depression scores. The more you know, the more you were grounded in reality and better able to accurately predict future events, the more likely you are to be "less happy". There are, of course, exceptions (not to leave things on a totally depressing note! :-)).

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.