Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Strangest Event... - Minitokyo

The Strangest Event...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

This week, my Lit. teacher told my class to write a memoir about a turning point in your life. I wrote the time when winterlilac09, me, and some other friends went trick-or-treating one night. We got lost in the smallest woods in the world, and we freaked out when we did. It was the strangest, no, most HILARIOUS time of my life.
So what's your most _______ time of your life?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

My most _______ in my life was the
most________in my life. Okay okay
j.k j.k...ummmm hmmmmm...ummm
^_^' ...no idea ^_^'

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my turning point is when i get ny hands on this thing called 'computer'
since then we are like united soul. :)
can't be separated

my most fabulous time is when i get lost and don't know where i am, crying and...
sudddenly my parents find me...(because me lost in neighbours just one block from my home) :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

gotta say one of the most enjoyable/freaky moments of my life was halloween..... never gonna forget that again..... lolz, autumn

actually, for the same assignment, i wrote about my first day of preschool...... let's just say i was like a unsuspecting puppy dog being brought to the vet's.... i cried that entire day and in the end, they had to send me home early cuz i was "disturbing" the other children cuz of my constant screaming/crying.... Rofl... nope, never gonna forget that either... :)

good times... good times.... XD

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ummm enjoyable was probably...somewhere..sometime ago..ahaha dun remember X]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Oh! I have one. When I was taking my brother to summer school a few months ago, we were on a busy street and saw this black truck that hand an elaborate dragon decorations all over its side. The very next day, I was walking through a completely different neighborhood, trying to find a better way to get the city library, when I saw the SAME truck parked in a driveway. :o *X-Files music*

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Three years ago I met my current girlfriend. That was a turning point. But, the biggest one was probably when my 13 year old younger sister passed away. From that point on, I changed a tremendous amount.

autumnchill

autumnchill

awesome! I have another one...
At my first year in a new school in First Grade, I fell asleep in class until someone woke me up. They told me to go to the nurse and before I even got there, I threw up. All over the floor, then I silently walked to the office as if nothing happened.........LMAO!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

My turning point of my life was when I GOT MY hands anime.

autumnchill

autumnchill

Awesome...you kno, you dont have to have a turning point...it could be the most stupid thing you have ever done...or the funniest thing that has ever happened in your life...just something you think is big in your life...

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

probably when i started driving on my own, it gave me a sense of freedom and independence

Think deeply of simple things.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.