Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 manga suggestions.. - Minitokyo

manga suggestions..

page 1 of 1 16 total items

gud day to all..can anyone recommend good mangas/manwha to read? any genre will do.. im not very picky with gengres.. thanx a lot..

One piece, Great teacher Onizuka, Hayate no Combat butler, Bleach, Naruto, Detective Conan, Hajime no Ippo, Dragon ballz, MxO, Mahou Sensei Negima, Doraemon, Eye Shield 21, Change Guy, Air Gear, Ichigo 100%, To-Love-Ru, Bowling king, Prince of tennis, Yaiba, Yu-gi-oh, Shaman king, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Beelzebub, Ane Doki, Ai Kora, Death note, Mirai Nikki, Gash Bell, Cage Eden, Love Hina, Ayu Mayu, Chibi Vampire, Vampire Knight, Claymore... Alright that is a few of the hundreds manga serie I have read =). Take your time... hehe.

OMG definitely SKIP BEAT!
but also Love for Venus, Faster than a Kiss, COMIC, Faeries Landing, MARS, WISH & Bride of the Water God

Manwha: I read Goong because I saw the korean drama and it liked me a lot
Manga: Only the ring finger knows its shonen-ai but is was really good the romance is perfect and there is a novel too.

Hellsing, Ecangelion, death note... my suggestions o/

Manwha: Trace! Its really really great!

Manga: Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (fuckin hilarious!)
Psyren, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, DOGS...

lately i've been reading +Anima and DNAngel but again thats just what i'm reading at the moment

Arms, Ushio to Tora, Gintama, Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!, Shin Angyo Onshi, Ah! Megami-sama, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, XXXHolic, Berserk...

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

D.Gray-Man, Skip Beat!, Vampire Knight, Nana .. it depends what genre u're interested in

Na HanyateSignature Image

Bride of the Water God is the best manwha ever

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

first: what genres are you into?
and second: what series have you already read?
after 2 questions above, I can suggest some great manga for you

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

there's a lack of yakitate japan on these forums... so my recommedation is yakitate japan! :)

thanks everyone.. i appreciate it..

for shonen: bloody monday, angel heart, city hunter, tsubasa reservoir chronicle, xxxholic, arata kangatari...
for shojo: boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu, ayashi no ceres, fushigi yuugi and its prequel genbu kaiden, itsumo misora, hana kimi...
for sport: prince of tennis, dear boys, saki
for action: samurai x, samurai deeper kyo, library war
for yaoi: okane ga nai

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Immortal Rain (romance) , Tenjo Tenge (action)(the manga was just as awesome), Negima (school anime with funny twist), School Rumble (comedy romance and rips off other animes and movies) ot G.T.O (action comedy - nothing can really beat an old bikers gang leader becoming a teacher cause he wants a 16y old wife when he turns 40, yet he is as dumb as ground)

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.