Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi all ! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Im new there ! My subname is Nero and I love anime and mangas.
Have read more than 200 hundred Manga series and watched over 50 anime's :D.
My english level is not that great so forgive me =).

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh wow you have read a lot of manga you must be a manga addict XD. I hope you have fun here and make lots of new friends. And if you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in anyway I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Welcome Nero-chan<3

Thanks alots ^^. I have been wondering for a while how I can download more pictures. The maximale pictures you can download per hour is 10 right? Afterwards I have to w8 another hour to download the next 10 ? When I hove above the Free Download button it said I got 1 credits. What are the use of credits ? Why did I lost 1 credit when I just look at the picture without downloading it ? =(. Thanks for all your help !

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by GoDxNeroThanks alots ^^. I have been wondering for a while how I can download more pictures.

You can download more pictures by earning more credits and this is through participating in minitokyo. Through commenting on gallery items such as (scans, wallpapers, Indy Art). Also in posting and being active in the forums and group pages. And by reporting on gallery items and forum posts that are against the Minitokyo Policy. To learn more about earning credits you might like to read this thread How Do You Get More Credits?.

Quote by GoDxNeroThe maximale pictures you can download per hour is 10 right? Afterwards I have to w8 another hour to download the next 10 ?

There really isn't a limit in general, its just till your out of credits is when you cant download gallery items anymore. The limit for free downloads is 5 credits which means you can download 5 gallery items. The time limit is you can wait a hour till you get 5 more, but sometimes this isn't always accurate on time so it may take awhile sometimes for it to refresh.

Quote by GoDxNeroWhen I hove above the Free Download button it said I got 1 credits.

This is showing you how many credits you have left to spend on gallery item downloads. If its showing 1 credit then it means you can download one more gallery item that will cost you 1 credit.

Quote by GoDxNeroWhat are the use of credits ?

What are credits ? Well as it states in the Minitokyo FAQ credits are a means of exchange on Minitokyo. In how contributing and participating and being active in minitokyo you will earn credits. And in taking from minitokyo such as in (downloading gallery items) it will cost credits.

Quote by GoDxNeroWhy did I lost 1 credit when I just look at the picture without downloading it ? =(. Thanks for all your help !

This is a problem that most members have, it is just that some credits stay longer in the system than others and others disappear overtime.

I hope this helps some, and if you have anymore questions I will be happy to help :).

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

So if I post a comment for each picture i looked. Then it will be fine ? :D.
You said : 'And by reporting on gallery items and forum posts that are against the Minitokyo Policy'
When will my comment be consider an invalid comment? I have seen some spam accross the forum so I guess that its not allowed and when someone report you , he get credits and you get a chance to be banned right ?
Is it ok to comment on people's works like : Great job, I love it. Keep up the good work !
Is it ok to use the same context every time I see a good picture ? Will this be consider as spam ?
Once again thanks for your help ! So much

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by GoDxNeroSo if I post a comment for each picture i looked. Then it will be fine ? :D.
You said : 'And by reporting on gallery items and forum posts that are against the Minitokyo Policy'
When will my comment be consider an invalid comment? I have seen some spam accross the forum so I guess that its not allowed and when someone report you , he get credits and you get a chance to be banned right ?

Yes if you comment on gallery items you look at you should be fine. And by reporting that means that if the gallery items or forum posts are against the Minitokyo Policy as in you see spamming comments, duplicate gallery items which means (more than one of the same gallery item). And yes spamming is NOT allowed, and members can report you and if your report is helpful you will be rewarded 1 credit. And no only by repeatably not following the Minitokyo Policy will the moderators decided on if the member you are reporting against should be banned.

Quote by GoDxNeroIs it ok to comment on people's works like : Great job, I love it. Keep up the good work !
Is it ok to use the same context every time I see a good picture ? Will this be consider as spam ?
Once again thanks for your help ! So much

No it is not ok, this will be considered spamming. You should always have a different or creative post for each individual comment or forum post that fits the gallery item or forum thread or post. For more for whats allowed and not allowed in posts I suggest reading this Forum Guidelines- Please Read Before Posting!.

I hope this helps some :).

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Nero you wouldn't be a matrix fan by any chance? but I have read very little manga but seen well over 200 titles in anime. the watchlist here doesn't have everything so it's lacking a few here and there but the general idea is greeted. I see you've been helped, but I'm around if you need any more help or just want to chat

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.