Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I remove a scans which I have posted? - Minitokyo

How do I remove a scans which I have posted?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Pls help Im such a noob.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

This thread should be in the Minitokyo Discussions category because questions that have not already been answered or posted and can not be found in the Minitokyo Policy and the Minitokyo FAQ should be asked there.

And how you remove scans you have uploaded is you go to the gallery item page in question, then scroll down to where your description is and you will find links that say report, edit, update and remove. Click the remove button and you will be able to remove and delete your gallery item.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Thanks for info. I pressed on remove button then I came next on a page without the picture. However its not completely removed coz its still there when I search it again. I wonder what I did wrong. I actually want to remove it and put it to the wallpaper section because its not a scan. How do you know if your picture hadnt been posted before ? Do you have to check through out every page ? What if the early same picture got an incorrect tag and you cant find it and post a duplicate one with the correct tag because you though it might not have been posted early ? Thanks for help : )

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by GoDxNeroThanks for info. I pressed on remove button then I came next on a page without the picture. However its not completely removed coz its still there when I search it again. I wonder what I did wrong.

Your welcome. And it may just take a while for it to be deleted, or maybe the gallery moderators have to approve of it also. So I would just wait a while and it ifs still not deleted maybe you can contact a gallery moderator and tell them your concerns.

Quote by GoDxNeroI actually want to remove it and put it to the wallpaper section because its not a scan.

If it is a wallpaper, you can contact the gallery moderator and tell them you made a mistake. But I have noticed that your "scan/wallpaper" was not made by you. This is considered ripping, because you are NOT allowed to submit any artwork that isn't yours. If by some chance you did make it, I would suggest you make a detailed description of how it was made. This is so the gallery moderators will know how much time and effort you put into it and that it is your own work.

And I cant really stress enough about reading the Minitokyo Policy about what is and what is not allowed.

Quote by GoDxNeroHow do you know if your picture hadnt been posted before ? Do you have to check through out every page ? What if the early same picture got an incorrect tag and you cant find it and post a duplicate one with the correct tag because you though it might not have been posted early ? Thanks for help : )

You know if a image has been posted before by searching through tags, and by looking through the pages of the gallery because minitokyo tagging system is still not perfect and a lot of gallery items still need to be tagged.

And it does not matter if the duplicate scan or wallpaper has a incorrect tag, what matters is the quality. As it states in the Minitokyo Policy that in the case of a duplicate copy of the same scan you may not submit it unless your scan is significantly higher quality, and you must also state that it is so in the description when you submit it.

I hope this helps some :).

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

wow thanks alots Oo. I will try my best to get the scans(wallpaper) removed as soon as possible by using the "report button" and explain to the moderator. I have seen many Tony Taka art works there. So did he uploaded himself or other people ripping it ? Thanks :)

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by GoDxNerowow thanks alots Oo. I will try my best to get the scans(wallpaper) removed as soon as possible by using the "report button" and explain to the moderator.

Thats a good idea, and your welcome :).

Quote by GoDxNeroI have seen many Tony Taka art works there. So did he uploaded himself or other people ripping it ? Thanks :)

I do not know about that, but if this artist is a waller he might have an account here using another username. Many members here have a deviantart account but do not share the same username for both minitokyo and devianart. But if the artist does have account here, this member may state that they are so and so on another site also.

If you find the supposedly ripped gallery items, and the artist or member does not state that they are so and so from another site, or there name is not on the wallpaper, or they do not provide a detailed description of how they made the wall, or if you even find the original version online and provide the URL to prove they are ripping. Then you should report them using the report button and give them creditable reasons why you think that gallery item is a ripped item.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.