Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

Hi All,

Was searching through google for some wallpapers and came across this awesome site!

Greetings to all! Hope to enjoy my stay here.

Terence

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh well if you love anime and manga and wallpapers this is the site for you XD. I hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of friends. And if you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in anyway I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Terence you're not the first to appear for the works, and probably not going to be the last. check out http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65435 it has helpful links that might be of use, so that if you ever decide to upload/share some works with us, you will be familiar with things and some simple faq that gets asked a lot, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask

BuBbLeS!

Signature

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

Thanks for the warm reception! :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.