Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats wrong with this? - Minitokyo

Whats wrong with this?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

davezzz

davezzz

Kuso No Breakin No Lilly

http://i49.tinypic.com/2pselpy.jpg

why its been deleted? thanks..

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

"Anything simple always interests me."

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

davezzz, your wallpaper was probably deleted because it contains a stock photo (that is, a photo) in the back and you didn't change it. it's one of the reasons for deletion in the Minitokyo policy <-- the policy is the best place to find the criteria for wallpapers that are accepted and why they're not. They're also a good set of guidelines so you know how much work (minimum) to put in.

Also, I can see from your wallpaper you used a vector of some sort, but you didn't write anything about it in your description. Did you make this vector? If not, you will need to credit (as best as you can) where you got it from, so we know how much work you put into it.

Reviewing the wallpaper in a bit more detail -

The background sort of suits the character, but the sizes don't really match. The character is very large if you compare it to the building (quite small), so the layout of the wallpaper is a bit mismatched. I would also try to not use borders since it lo

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.