Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Land of the Sun - Minitokyo

Land of the Sun

page 1 of 1 6 total items

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

Could I please get a reason
why my Land of the Sun
was taken down?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Hi,

The was some extraction and quality issues with the scan, and those white leaves and also low quality.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Its how the brush is made to look for
the bamboo

quality issues?

Could you please more in depth ^^;;?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Sure!
Well, we could still see some white around Hibari (under his arm) and Hibari himself is rather low quality (pixelated). The bamboo brushes look like they were enlarged (what was the original size of the brush?).
If you can fix that extraction problem around Hibari, maybe vector those bamboo brushes and save the wallpaper at a higher quality, I think it can be put back into the gallery =)

Signature Image

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Well
Thats how the bamboo looks in truth and is about that size

I had others, but they turned out to be for Icons

As for Han-chan, I had to resize him to a little small
to fit in the wallpaper

and I have no idea how to vector at all, I use gimp but do not have a pad like some others have
and only a touchpad

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

You don't need a pad (I assume you're talking about a tablet?) to do vectors. Do you have PaintShop Pro or Paintshop? If not, I'm sure you can find some tutorials out there for vectoring in GIMP.

Unless you can fix the overall quality of the wallpaper, I'm afraid it cannot go back into the gallery.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.