Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Information Forum - Minitokyo

Information Forum

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

page 1 of 1 21 total items

This Information Forum was inspired by InsomniacLord and Angelxxuan.

Only Members of Vampires-Lair can comment in this Forum.

This forum is dedicated to subjects pertaining to Vampires, Undead, Lycanthrops(Werewolfs) and Mythical Creatures. In this forum, you can say and explain what you know about these subjects. Also, you can post trivia questions you may have, but make sure you first give an Administrator the answer to the question. You can also ask questions about any of these subjects. So have fun and share and swap legends and as always, HAVE FUN! And remember, no FIGHTING, CURSING or SWEARING! Thank You.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

wait. . . .am i a member of this group?. . . . . . i forgot if i joined?. . . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Yes u r mimi ^^ You wouldn't have gotten a Notification if you weren't part of the group lol ^^

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

lol. . .>.< . . .so wats this group about?

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Alright, this Group is a sister Group to Sleepless as you know... Vampires-Lair is a Group to where either you are injured from a fight in SP, you can come here and relax... Or if ur not in SP, its just a Group to where you can talk about anything you desire, but there are limits like no cursing or swearing lol

Its just like a place where you can talk about anything you desire ^^ And if there is subject you would like to talk about, inform one of the Admin and they will make a forum to that subject and you can talk about what you want about that subject ^^

Any questions, just feel free to ask ^^

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

oh. . . ok. . . thanks kari -huggles-

>^.^<Signature Image

Your welcome mimi -huggles- ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

nice new avatar sammy, but hmm where to begin, would posting my webpage be a good start ;) I could start with that and really floor people, but http://otakuyume.angelfire.com/ is my site, no it has a rating of that just to keep the role players away and the fakes but I rather enjoy the visits hehe but check it out and read up on it, I personally don't know where to begin actually. I have so much knowledge running around up there that I am at a loss, I could have started at a simple pace but what fun is that, I rather enjoy hitting the ground running these days ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

. . . . hi bunny. . . . n kari. . . . . can i have a forum started here plz?
\

>^.^<Signature Image

What kind mimi?

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

an advice forum. . . . for member of sleepless n vampirelair. . . is tht ok?

>^.^<Signature Image

Of course mimi ^_^

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

thank u auntie -huggles- . . mayb this will ease the tension in sleepless lol

>^.^<Signature Image

Quote by mimi123091thank u auntie -huggles- . . mayb this will ease the tension in sleepless lol

ur welcome sweetie -huggles- i believe it will lol

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yep. . . .

>^.^<Signature Image

Alright, itll be up later today ok?

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

ok. . . thnk u -huggles-

>^.^<Signature Image

welcome -huggles-

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

Lol. Hi all ^^ here's my first fun fact.

FACT- Bahamut lord of dragons ( seen within many animes, and roleplaying games, both pen & paper and videogames ) Was actually a hindu legend of a colossal turtle ( much bigger then the earth ) with the head of an elephant, that held the world upon it's back.

I'll have another FACT soon lol.

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

O.O wow now thats cool!
Now i'll eventually put up some lol

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

O.O. . . . . . . .

>^.^<Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.