Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are these acceptable? thx - Minitokyo

are these acceptable? thx

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i'm sorry for bein' annoyin'
if you just tell me if these 2 are acceptable or not and give me any advise that will be great
thanks alot for your time
http://up3.m5zn.com/photo/2009/5/28/06/b3g3n2brz.jpg/jpg

http://www.up-00.com/Feb10/cfu77035.png

thx agaiin

From my personal opinion, I think the 2nd one is better...

thx alot LewisJay
i like it more too

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I agree with Lewis-san..the second is better...the first one,from my opinion,looks er...saturated it's as though you're trying to fit everything in it..it's okay to leave some space...and I don't think the words are really that appealing..if you shrink them and put it one side..like a poem..it's look better..the background looks okay..I think you should de-saturate the wall..thats all I can say..sorry..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

no need for being sorry FutatsuNoNegai
i'm really thankful for your time
thanks alot
i'll try doing better next time
thx again

For the first one... I think you should remove the text.. because it's better without the text and it's quite distracting, you should also emphasize the subject more in the wallpaper. Ask yourself... what is the real focus of the wallpaper? For the first one, I think it's better if you work with the girl silhouette more... and then maybe better remove the other things like the gun, the girl behind, etc. Then try to use stock images or paint a sky showing sunset.

For the second one... I think the subject is clearly shown and I like that... but I think it'll fit more if it has a scenic background since it has birds flying in it... like mountains and clear sky.

I hope this helped you :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

thx alot princessmeyrin023
it was quit helpful
thx alot for your time
i'll try doing it although i didin't understand all of it
i'm still not that good in the programs

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The first one seems very messy. Can you upload a larger image to Imageshack and post the link so I can give you some tips?

And for the second one: no, you can definitely not post it, because it's someone else's wall: http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/X-1999/item80689/

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

thx Chloe-chan
but can sure you the second is my made
i don't know if it was a coincidence or it was stolen from me while i made it my signiture for a while
but its mine and thx for calling me a thief indirectky

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, seeing as how this is the original scan and that this wallpaper was submitted over a year ago, no it's not your original creation. Yes, you changed a few things, but I assure you that if you submit it here at MT, it will be deleted and you would probably get an official warning for ripping.
To quote the Policy:

Quote: You may not submit any unmodified, partially modified, or otherwise unoriginal artwork to the Art Gallery. Such items will be considered "ripped" and will be immediately deleted upon discovery. You may not submit ripped artwork even if the original creator gave you express consent.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

The second was constructed by sjade1. One year ago, if you had made this
wall first well then you would've submitted it before her.
There are alot of "coincidences" in your wall that resembles hers, too much to be exact.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Wow. I'm sending MT Staff a loveletter with your name on it.

well
first i'm sorry for the last day i was in a bad mode
second the page doesn't open with me for some reason
third i made since a very long time but i saw this site very soon look to my registration date
forth since there are some changes as u say then its not stolen so where is the problem

i didn't understand sjade1 comment and sorry but i really couldn't see the pic

i really don't know whats goin' on
any way the 2 pic. are rejected
who can i close this thread

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.