Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Diaries!? - Minitokyo

Vampire Diaries!?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

i am a vampire.(joke)

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I don't really like it but You can find worst

I don't watch the TV show

merged: 06-01-2010 ~ 08:22pm
i dont like it

I'll watch the show this summer. I'm interested in it, but I only saw the first episode for now :)

Death... is only the beginning.

Damon is hot haha..and is cooler than Twilight

i love it and my fave is Damon ^-^

I think it's interesting and a bit of a twist.

This series is way better than Twilight x.x

merged: 07-07-2010 ~ 06:38pm
Not to mention.. it's filled with suspense <3

i liked it!

very very good! o/

merged: 07-13-2010 ~ 10:34pm
oh...BTW...they're suuuuuuuper hot

stephan...bite me lol

I like the show better, personally. Maybe it's because I watched it before reading the book, maybe it's because I love Nina Dobrev's portrayal of Elena or go completely fangirl crazy over Ian Somerhalder (Damon ;D). Either way, I just can't get into the books. I've tried, I'm still trying, but I don't care much for Stefan in the show, and I REAAAAAALLY don't care for him in the books. Reading Elena's inner monologue about how she wants to win him over, and just her over all self-centeredness, completely bothers me.

I like the series for taking the books and twisting around so that, were they willing to give it a chance, fans of the book series could still have a surprise or two in for them. Every episode has at least one cliffhanger, something is always happening, and every episode is important to the series for one reason or another. It's creators did Dawson's Creek and the Scream movies; what a combination for the show!

I know a lot of people don't like it because of the whole vampires loving humans "and isn't that an awful lot like Twilight?" (for the record: Vampire Diaries the BOOKS came out in 1991. Just sayin'.) - but Damon's pretty killer as a badd vampire in the start. For the first few episodes, they all started with a death or a bit of a horror scene.

AND props for the season finale:
(SPOILERS!)
Katherine pretending to be Elena and just viciously cutting off John's finger to get rid of the ring that prevents him from being killed by anything supernatural - and THEN stabbing him! All in a matter of seconds! Sure, this show has its moments for screaming rabid teenage girls, but that scene was just too cool for words.
(END SPOILERS!)

Eternita

L o l i t a;_?

*Swoon* I absolutely love Vampire Diaries!
& by that, I mean the show & not the books.
I heard that the books were good, but I'm not
even interested to read them. I prefer the show.
... It's hawtness prevents me to look away...
Teehee ~ Ahh, weeeird. ^/ / / /^;

I'm soooo excited for the second season.
I really wish that it would come sooner,
cause it's making me very impatient. >/ /o/ /<

?The season finale was beyond epic.?

i love it! this is all me and one of my friends talk about! but sadly, i haven't seen the last ep. yet :(

I dont like vimpire love-story(((

I read the books, never seen the series though.

i love the show

I really loved it when it started a year ago and I had high hopes for it. But recently it's been disappointing me. I have no idea why I've lost interest.

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

i love it, i've read books till 5th(havent finished it yet) and seen all eps...!:))

i love Damon, especially in series, so damn cool, really Elena and Katherine are so stupid, wth they see in Stefan..?he's boring^^ no offense^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

book: 9/10
movie: 6/10
i like both

i do not like it

i like the tv show but i haven't read books.i'm agreeing with rouzmary stefan is boring but damon is soooooo cool

I don't watch the TV show yet, but I think the book is better

i like it! i would tottally do both! lol

I love Vampire dairies esp. Damon <3

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I prefer the books, the T.V. version is ehhh.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.