Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Om Nom Nom <3 - Minitokyo

Om Nom Nom <3

Group announcement by Tou-no-Uwa

Is Werid12u a cool kid?

SHE IS WAY MORE THEN THAT
2 votes
No, she sucks monkey balls
0 votes
Yes
0 votes
*clicks choice 4*
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Hey guys in the lovely tower of Tou-No-Uwa it's me
weird12u *everyone better clap* ! yay!
so i am here to start on a new thing here to get the blood flowing

my first topic to ask about is

Whatcha Eatin?

see like right now i am eating the world best strawberry cake from
TAMMY *ta dah!* so i am majorly hyper :D

anywho, what ar eyou eating, what food do you find best.. and why?
what food do you hate..
food food food FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD! D: FOOOOOOOD

see i wanted to make a shiny banner for this so i am lazy.. there might be one put up later or i'll just do it the next time.. anywho.. :3 rawr

Signature

What am I eating BBQ Pizza. I like crab rangoon and all types of stuff.

weird12u

weird12u

hmm well i am currently not eating, but i am now going to eat even more strawberry cake

Signature

I'm currently not eating anything, but i like pizza and breaded lemon garlic chicken ^^
what i don't like? ummmmmm KETCHUP lol my brother overuses it lol o.0 and pasta sometimes cause my dad makes it too much... oh and too much cheese i don't like either D8

Oh forgot what I don't like which for the most part is Teriyaki for some reason that stuff just doesn't taste right to me.

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

I'm eating.....Noodles! Love to eat noodles. ^_^
They have different size and different ways to eat it.
So the best food is noodles! Especially Ramen. ^^ Yum.
And the worst food is anything with too much cheese....I think. ^^;
So I agree with Angel S on the too much cheese.
Pizza is good with cheese, but too much cheese would ruin it.
Too little cheese is ok for me. I wonder what other food that is good with cheese. O_o

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

From my experience in cooking and eating cuisine from different cultures I'll say this about Cheese. Its good with a lot of dishes. Enchiladas, burritos, tacos, chicken in a cheese sauce, dip, noodles, pizza, burgers, Lobster, Crab, and other things are sometimes cooked with cheese in the dish as a key part.

0.0 lobster and crab? sounds nasty lol

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Well I guess cheese could mix with many things.
There was a dish the I couldn't even eat though. ^^;
I can't remember the name of it, but it was pieces of chicken with a thick layer of cheese covering it.
At first I didn't know wat was the yellow-orange thing covering the chicken.
My thought was eggs, but I was wrong.
Well, for that dish. The taste of it wasn't good, for me.
Cheese + Chicken = Not great. ^^;
I believe only a person who love to eat cheese would like that dish. ^^;

Signature Image

option 4 was the hardest to pick neverthless i chose it.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

i LOVE most food . . . but ramen is my fave food lol. . . .right now im lifesavers n chocolate

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

Okay so right now i am eating strawberry cake, and i am in search of a smoothie :D
i am thinkin' Peach + Cherry for some reason

I don't like goverment food that they give to kids in regualr high schools.. that stuff is gross

BUT I LOVE LEMON PEPPER andythign wiht lemon pepper is good in my book, and i have eaten a majority of foods with the stuff on it (even some gross concotions) haha

Signature

At one of the local chinese food places they have a dish that is lobster and crab along with veggies and such with a layer of cheese covering it its very good. And actually chicken and cheese are good together especially if its a cheese cause with noodles and shredded chicken.

weird12u

weird12u

hmm yesterday OMG i have enchiladas and it was delicious! it was made with chicken and cheddar cheese, MMMMMM my mother is a great cook..

Signature

I had some chicken enchiladas two nights ago over rice with some corn in it. I ended up eating like two of those small enchiladas and all the rice and corn mixture those things are good.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-tummy growls-. . . . . . .>.<

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

yeah now i am eating some candy mmmm candy <3
sweettart hearts
for valentines day <3 a guy gave me them, but they were mine but he says
"no! there from me" haha that's jsut about how romantic my life will ever get lol

and plus there is some strawberry cake that i can still eat and a doughnut i can munch on <3
mmmm today is goin to be a good day for food

and for breakfast i had.. um... lets see... oh a biscit with gravy.. i didn't finish it though o.o i haven't been finishing food lately.. and i plan on starting to work out again so i can start eating chips again <3 omg i love chips
like any kind of chip out there, i like
(yes dill as well.. just not as much.. mmm and honey mustard)
omg salt and vinigar chips

WHO LIKES SALT AND VINIGAR CHIPS?

Signature

I just ate a veggie salad.

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

I'm currently eating Rice with beef! Taste great! Not sure wat's in it but it's A OK! ^_^
Hhhmmm....well right now I'm wondering wat is the most favored food around your (Other MT Member) area.
When I walk around the street, majority of the teenagers here eat burgers and Subway. ^^;
And of course potato chip. ^^;

Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

i am eating a sucker

haha

IM EATING DICK

sorry i had to say it

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.