Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I upload this wallpaper? - Minitokyo

Can I upload this wallpaper?

Tagged under Kimi ni Todoke

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kimi ni Todoke
LOOK AT ME! Kimi ni Todoke 2

Please help me... i really want to upload some of my works here, i want your opinion how to do it^^
Thanks for all comments xD and take care :*

yumemi203

The wallpaper's color scheme and scene is alright. The wallpaper's okay... I guess, but to make sure that it will not be deleted, I think it's better to add "more" in the background. See the flowers between them? Try to put them on the empty white space too... (but don't use JUST cloning... put the flowers then edit the opacity to match the wallpaper) You can try the idea of Sawako lying down at the flowers and Shouta looking at her. Also, it's better to make the two clearer from the rest of the background (emphasize them) but be sure to still match them with the colors.

I also think that it's better to move the "yumemi" text below and not at the top because if it's on the top it looks like a lil bit unusual... It's that I think it won't distract the wallpaper concept if it's located below.

Anyhow, this is a good start :) You may not follow or try what I said but you can experiment with your editing program... have fun!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

really thank you for your help:D i'll try to make something more with it^^
take care nad see you around:*

yumemi203

nice..
they're good. i'm soory i cant give you any opinions because i dont know anything bout art :D

omfg lemme download images son's of a whore

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.