Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miku Hatsune deletaion - Minitokyo

Miku Hatsune deletaion

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

First off this is the first time I have ever had one of my walls deleted by an MT staff member. After submitting I found an issue that was stated below and I was trying to fix it to re-upload the file but by the time I got it fixed the file had already been removed I would like to request it be returned so I can fix the issue and see if it meets MTs standards

Quote by DarkAeon,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Miku Hatsune ) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

merged: 02-16-2010 ~ 04:13pm
I really still have not gotten a reason my wall was deleted? maybe the staff member that deleted it can please tell me whats wrong with it so I can fix the issue That would be very helpful.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.