Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 give me a damn reason! - Minitokyo

give me a damn reason!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

why the hell u deleted my wallpaper : end of war ?

u might say it's "over filtered" but i tell u , it's how "i" want my wall to be like that , i wanted it like a painting wall ! and if u say it's simple , well can u tell me how simple is it when i extracted the scan and i added more buildings and i painted some clouds for the wall even though it wasn't in the original scan it self ? OMG i did worked on it and i don't think that it's too simple! i always ses some crappy walls in the gallery and i'm surprised how they didn't get deleted even though they r sh**.

right now i'm rly pissed off because i can't imagine how a "mod = artist" think that the wall that i worked on it almost a half day ..saying it's "simple" !111

KUWAIT! <3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Deletion Appeals guideMembers, please refrain from posting saying you disagree/agree with the deleted piece. This section exists to establish a dialogue between the affected member and the moderator who deleted it.

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Listen here,
- No one said your wallpaper was simple, it's an automated message.
- You're wallpaper is filtered - you might want to give it a "painted" look, but it's pretty obvious its filtered.
- When a moderator deletes your wallpaper, re-uploading it without first bringing your case to the deletions appeals with a civil way of asking for more details on why it was deleted in the first place is going to get your wallpaper deleted AGAIN. 100%. I'm not the one who deleted it the first time, but after seeing new reports on your wallpaper and taking a look at it myself, I deleted it this time around. And yes, your wallpaper was reported by no less than 3 people for being "over-filtered".
- If you wanted a painted look, why didn't you just paint it? The scan and the clouds look way over-filtered.

And I'll let you in on a little secret: gallery moderators are chosen because they can spot the acceptable wallpapers from the not-so-acceptable wallpapers.
Unfortunately, this time around, your wallpaper became one of the unacceptable. And bitching about it is not going to help you. Learn some damn manners.
Remove the filter and it can go back into the gallery.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.