Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bio-data and new mods, and contest? - Minitokyo

Bio-data and new mods, and contest?

Group announcement by katekyo-hitman-reborn

page 1 of 1 10 total items

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

well as you see the subject, the first bio-data,the vongola one, is up :D
so tell your opinion, advice whatever i will make sure to listen to it.

then how about a contest? we kinda are dead again xD!
i thought about a pairing contest >_> yea i know i am so selfish for wanting to see more KHR love XD
sure normal pairing would be ok too xD
but thats just an idea of mine, and if you guys have other wishes for a contest tell me :D
ah other one would be a one-liner and bio-data pic contest, in which you search for good pics (we still need varia and millefiore), extract them and post, together with a one-liner....thats a contest everyone could participate in :D not only artists

and now i need 2-4 admins/mods (ACTIVE ONE PLEASE)! i am kinda lonely ;__;
someone who wants to be gallery/member mod, some people who help with organisations (contest for example), and also keep the convos rolling :D i am kinda helpless here =__=''

so if you would like to help me also tell and i'll see what we can do :3

*hugs you all* chrispy

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I love the biodata, hehe! Nice addition.

A contest would be perfect since the manga is real exciting at the moment~ But we just need to hype up the discussion in the group GB again!

I'd love to help with admins but I can't guarantee I'll be active ;______; school is stealing me awayyy xD.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

yay aqi glad you like :3
have any idea for contest of are mine ok? O_O
ah no prob no prob i know everyone has his real life (and so does me thats why i need help) and as longs as you come from time to time its ok, since the other people seem kinda dead..
added you <3 welcome my tsuna loving friend *hug*

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Sorry i haven't been all active as of late, but now i'm back on! And now i'm back to reading KHR! WOOT! 8d
Ummm i don't have any ideas in mind at the moment >< But if u like, i can help u out with the group ^^ I'm on like every day cause i have no school and no work lol XD I wouldn't mind helping out, whether as a mod or admin ^^ This group cannot die T.T I would like to help out in any way i can ^^

well, I don't know if it would help, but I have a lot of free time, and can help here, if that's ok >___<

and loved the bio-data, lol'd at gokudera's and mukuro's xDD

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I would like to volunteer to help in anyway I can, whichever position you would like to give me. I love doing contests, HTML and CSS content, and accepting members. But I wouldn't be able to help that much for another week or week and half with all my school projects due and etc. But after that ill be back to 100 percent active again. So if you like I will be glad to help :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

ahh dont be lonely~~~!
it's my first time hearing about biodata thingy. seems fun! yay for KHR~
cool i dont mind being an admin either ;D if you need some extra help, I'm up for it.
keep up the good work!

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I'll try to be more active again, when my net starts working properly >.<

Great job with the biodata <3
Can't wait for Varias <3
Good work chrisp <333

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

soo as i see lotsa people want to help! i am really glad <3 but we have just limited places to fill >__<
well how about this:
thingy-chan i would like you to update the chapters every week if its possible, of course i also will do but i am getting busy lately so if its ok with you?
also accepting members is yours then? sure thing i will help xD
and i would say lets organisate the contest together with me and aqi

chris and angel if its ok with you i would like you to keep the conversations running, and add all reborn related stuff our members post in the guestbook to our gallery.and of course keep an eye on members list to be updated in case thingy and me have no time or forgot, alrighty?

after we decide on the contest the admins which maybe are not participate in it can be the judge (i think one of them will be me =__= i dunno if i can take part in the contest after all)

you guys also might see news bout khr, spoilers and such and give them to thingy so she can add them on the page, that would be a good idea too i think O_O''

Signature

sure thing chrisp :D

oh i just noticed, Mods cant add items to the gallery o_O

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.