Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Maigetsu: Special No 6 DID YOU CONFESS? - Minitokyo

MT-Maigetsu: Special No 6 DID YOU CONFESS?

Mai-chan wants another gallery activity! How do you react?

A. Start on it, straight away, and will send it in!
4 votes
B. You finish, but you forget to PM her the gallery url ToT
0 votes
C. Wish you had more time to finish...
6 votes
D. Make lots! More than one entry!
3 votes
E. Can't make anything ._. But will post a reply! <3
6 votes
F. Want Mai-chan to submit something herself!
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

MTM Special No 6 - Did you confess?

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/kuroimisa/special6copy.jpg
This issue was brought to you by kuroimisa and edited by fireflywishes

Hello Minna! Hope everyone is genki (that is, Japanese for being well ^^) and enjoying Valentines with their loved ones, family, friends or newly found lovers!

Or for those who are still single (like Mai-chan is ToT) or Valentines didn't go so well, Mai-chan thinks you deserve a pat on the back for being awesome :3

And for those curious of Mai-chan's pet named Cupid, he's a cat! And this Chinese New Year is the year of the Tiger, so it's year of the BIG CAT!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/kuroimisa/cupid2.jpg

Did you make a wild confession? Propose? Or get proposed to? Care to share how your Valentines went? Or did you celebrate Chinese New Year instead? XD Mai-chan would love to hear - just leave a comment <3

GUESS THE BANNER!

So far we've had a few stabs at the banner. A lot of imaginative responses - Mai-chan liked! <3

Congratulations to ragebolt who was the first member to accurately guess the banner!
He was spotted in the Shoutbox with the right answer - did you guess it correctly?

Quote by rageboltyou said i gots it in the sb but that'll be unfair so what did i say on the sb?!

ragebolt 8m 41s ago
i can't possibly guess that, i gots no TV, and the nearest i know is that guy who married his DS gf. another guy then married the same DS gf in guam,,, "DS bigamy" hihihi

meaning it's that news?

next poster is really lucky, i think

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/11/26/924206/loveplusmain-420x0.jpg

The current event is *drumrolls*.... more and more Japanese men are taking anime characters as their wives!

The first news article to pop up about this trend was a man who named himself Nisan, who married his pillowcase.
The next news article about a Japanese man marrying a 2D character that caught the attention of people was a man who married a character on his Nintendo DS.

Both are real news articles from reliable sources (and there are many more other news articles that are similar XD) - for the love of anime, HAPPY VALENTINES! Thanks to those who got the hints from last Special Issue's banner and took a few guesses! :D

------

ARE YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT THE PERFECT WAY TO APPROACH YOUR VALENTINE - OR SEND LOVE?

Mai-chan recommends that you send your Valentine this adorable animation to watch: http://www.raincookie.net/images/idiotwg.swf
Who can say no to a dancing bunny? ^w^
KAWAIIIIIIII <3 <3

------

SHOUTOUTS

Mai-chan's tree is stoked that it is now wearing several lucky charms for awesome members of Minitokyo!
There are sure a lot of lovebirds, but the shoutout entry that brought Mai-chan to unstoppable tears is the entry by yothsothgoth due to her lovely shoutout to her husband <3 - Congratulations! Mai-chan's tree is now named after you! :D Feel free to use the tree as you like ^^

The tree wishes you best of luck and 10000000000000x lucky each and every Valentines! Missed out? Don't worry, there's always next year ^.^ Mai-chan will always come to the rescue!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/kuroimisa/treethumb.jpg

SHOUTOUTS:

melymay: I love you, Michael H. <3
fireflywishes: Dearest, if I could be where you are right now you know I would. Since I can't be there physically, I hope you're thinking of me like I'm thinking of you (while eating my chocolates... om nom nom). <3
Ianervan: Don't interrupt me when I shout, "I HAVE FOUND YOU! HAHAHAHAHA!"
kuroimisa: You know who you are, stop running away! And lots of love to the awesome Mai-chan and rest of Mt <3
InsomniacLord: My Valentine is Koko ^^ I love her so much. Also, Kari, CC, Gabrielle, Mimi, Miyuki, Dari, Angie, Loomie, Katie, and Ashley. I love you all too.
krysstina29: Maybe I don't have many words on me to express myself, but i know one thing: the things I like about you are unique! Every little thing wrong or right is yours and that's why I love you!
Hayateto: To all anime fans out there (or non anime fans). I wish you a happy VALENTINE'S DAY~~ LOVE YALL!
thingperson: My Valentine this year will be my twin sister Samantha aka PinkPrincessLacus and since this year I am single for Valentines day and (yes before anyone ask we really ARE twin sisters in real life). Since we were little if one of us were single we would make each other our Valentines to show the other that even if we don't have a boyfriend this year we are loved and we will always have each other no matter what as best friends and as twin sisters. So I wanted to shout out to my sissy that I love you and Happy Valentines Day *gives you lots of chocolate and candy*.
Kitten: Happy Single's Day My Elite Bears! I hope you're all enjoying this sappy day with your beloved PC/laptops. Be sure to give them plenty of hugs and kisses. I love you all <3
weird12u: Selemental, you are my best friend and my newly-sis. Happy Valentines day, I love you!
xAl-san: Happy Valentines day to my favorite MT darling. I HEART you sweetheart.
yothsothgoth: Without you I was but a dark canvas, but now I am a work of art. Because of your love shining though me, people see us as a beautiful painting. ~To my wonderful husband, whom I love dearly.~
chrisp: My lovely Kitten, I am so glad that we met >///<, and I am so happy that I got such a wonderful, caring and loving wife, thanks a lot for always hearing me out! I love you, happy valentines day <3
The Girl Mods: To our one and only Brom~ Don't worry if Mai-chan won't be your Valentine... you've still got us!
------

GALLERY

Wahhhhh sugoi <3 Mai-chan has a few things to display in this issue! Thanks for those who submitted - you all deserve a huge heart and a never ending box of choccies! Mai-chan also suspects that people have forgotten to send in their Valentines gallery items ToT
But don't worry if you forgot/ missed out this time, she has another gallery project coming up soon - keep your eyes peeled for it ^_~

For You by FutatsuNoNegai
For You by FutatsuNoNegai <3

Colors of Love by Prooof
Colors of Love by Prooof <3

Mai-chan loves you!
Mai-chan loves you! by MapleRose <3

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8040/vday.th.jpg
by fireflywishes <3

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/sailorchiron/maival.png
by sailorchiron <3

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/kuroimisa/domolove-1.jpg
by kuroimisa <3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/maplerose/SADbanner-girls.jpg
by MapleRose <3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/maplerose/SADbanner-guys.jpg
by MapleRose <3

------

THANKS FOR READING THIS ISSUE!

Mai-chan wishes you all a lovely rest-of-February and hopes to see that you Minitokyo.net-ers/ Minitok-ians continue to send her PMs, mail and lots of love!
Don't forget that MTM#22 is on its way, so if you need to get any goss or questions in, please do so!

As mentioned in the gallery section of this issue, there will be another gallery activity possibly coming up - so keep an eye out for it if you missed out / forgot this time round :3

Remember, if you had a great 14th February, share your experience here!

xoxo Mai-chan

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

This special issue is cute <3 Keep this going Mai-chan :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Eh, only one comment?

Mai-chan we love you! Hope that you have a great Valentine's Day~

Signature Image

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Happy Valentine's Day, Mai-chan! <3

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

The bunny is like so cute, awww.
Nice quotes xD
Good job Mai-chan I enjoyed reading =D

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I loved this issue, full of love and the Valentines Day spirit.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAI-CHAN, AND ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS *gives you lots of candy and hugs*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Lilith13

Lilith13

I need the end to set me free ~

Happy Valentine's day to everybody! \

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Quote by MT-maigetsuThe Girl Mods: To our one and only Brom~ Don't worry if Mai-chan won't be your Valentine... you've still got us!

rofl. Thanks.

O.O Wow. Such love in the air.

katiemirmo

katiemirmo

I miss you,but you ignore me.29.

I love this special issue :D

LOL yes yes that guy who married his gf in the NDS. I wouldn't know about it if my friend didn't show me a video of the very unique event last 2 months ago.

Well anyway, happy valentines and happy chinese new year guys, and Mai-chan too. Was wondering, can Mai-chan give me red packet? :DD

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Yay i see my name there :D wo
*throws Valentine at everyone*
i had the worst Valentine's of my life *ish slightly dramatic*
oh my gosh i am a VALENTINE! thank you Insomniac <3

so here's what i got for a Valentine Day thing (don't hate on it)
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj418/lovelist_/Photo21.jpg

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I watched a video of a dude marrying his game character girlfriend...it was so sad. Happy late V-day everyone! Mai-chan, are you going to give us White Day presents to thank us for the V-day presents? LOL

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

marrying fictional characters is going overboard xO

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

XD OMG that's awesome!

I'm honored that you named your tree after me! :D
Thanks so much! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day and that every day can be that special when you're with the one you love. :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.