Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 178 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Cancel

I think it's already common knowledge for the fans, but just to be safe, read the news here!

EDIT
Looks like the first episode is out 8 D
Was that epic or what? Claude table fixing is the most amazing thing I've seen in weeks, not to mention Alois's psychotic nature, which I adore. Can't wait for more!

Signature

Cancel

well..
it's a pity they didnt bring back ciel or sebby as the main characters, but if they do.. then it would be worst.
but the link did mentioned that it is not confirmed that ciel & sebby wouldnt appear in the new season.. so now i have hope they'll appear in like a spin-off or a joint event between noble families.

i'll keep and eye out for the second season and keep my fingers cross in the sametime.

btw, why was alois wearing a short so short?

Signature

Cancel

We might as well enjoy it too ^^ Alois' shorts + stockings(?) are so cute!

Thanks for sharing the news!

• Feb 14, 2010

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

Holy God, I never thought I'd said such a thing, but...I want Ciel and Sebastian back! Despite I don't dislike Claude, I can say I HATE Alois! I hate him more than I hated Ciel! He makes me feel like I'd kick his a*s the whole day, if only I could. Ciel...made me ignore him, simply.
The worst is: no Sebastian --> probably no Grell! This is unthinkable! >.<
At least, I hope Ciel and Sebastian will appear as second characters...

But when he's drinking and musting
And hungers for power this kind now drawn more people
Their demand to do something about this outrageous man
Who're louder and louder!

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Cancel

It's POSSIBLE if Ciel or Sebastian appear in Monoshitsuji! Because, in the end of Kuroshitsuji their story was not too clear and made fans curious........
I don't know why, but I'm sure that Ciel and Sebastian will appear in Monoshitsuji at whole parts......

And I think, Claude is Sebastian......
Remember that Sebastian's name was given by Ciel, so I think that Claude's name is gave by Alois......
I also think there is a faustian contract in Monoshitsuji --that I don't know with who--, cause Claude's name is..........Claude FAUSTUS.....

ichikawav8

Cancel

haha wow, im kinda speechless o.O idk if this would be a good thing or not XD i actually thought the ending of the 1st season was open to interpretation, which is why i liked the ending so much. but i'll just see what happens~i'll miss sebastian TT_TT hopefully they'll make a guest appearance in kuroII? XD thanks for sharing the info! ;D

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Cancel

Quote: Holy God, I never thought I'd said such a thing, but...I want Ciel and Sebastian back! Despite I don't dislike Claude, I can say I HATE Alois! I hate him more than I hated Ciel! He makes me feel like I'd kick his a*s the whole day, if only I could. Ciel...made me ignore him, simply.
The worst is: no Sebastian --> probably no Grell! This is unthinkable! >.<
At least, I hope Ciel and Sebastian will appear as second characters...

Whoaa, easy there XD
It's a bit weird you can hate a character that much while knowing nothing about it... There are only a few pictures with them both.
Be a bit more relaxed, at least to not make the fans feel angry.

Signature

Potteritza

Potteritza

Some will fly. Some will fall.

Cancel

I was very, very angry when I heard the news. Not even in my wilderness imagination could I think of a "Kuroshitsuji" without Ciel and Sebastian! Really now, they are the main characters of the story! They are those who gave birth to "Kuroshitsuji" or the other way around. How can you make a season 2 without them *hopefully they will end up being in it, some way or another*? I don`t care if I make any of the fans angry; everybody shoud think at the original, not at some new-cute-characters-Toboso Yana-made-up. Everything that sells is being butchered, just to bring more money. And here we are, looking at some new characters, very soon forgetting about the original piece. Oh, yeah, joy. There is only one reason that might make me watch this: seiy? Takahiro Sakurai, my favourite. And maybe the hope that I`ll see Ciel and Sebastian again.
I still can`t believe that this isn`t a bad joke.

• Feb 19, 2010
Cancel

I can't wait. <3

Cancel

Well, first time I heard there was gonna be a second season, my first thought was: "how can they make a second season! Ciel died! didnt he?" But then I read about the hole new master and bulter and now, well I have to say im curious. Sure its not gonna be same without Ciel and the Oh so god damn awesome Sebastian, but if the new butler can manage to live up to him, then im defenetly gonna watch it :) and who knows, maybe our favorite butler will show at some point ^____^

• Feb 24, 2010
Cancel

i dunno, but if sebastian and ciel didnt show up i think less people will like it..

Cancel

i like both of the chara. ^^ Can't wait to watch.. X)

• Mar 02, 2010

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Cancel

I'm curious, though I'm too into having Ciel and Sebastian as the main characters. We'll see how things play out.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

• Mar 10, 2010

LazyPanda10

LazyPanda10

Give me sweets!

Cancel

I'm going to give this second season a change. It can't be that bad hopefully. Plus Nana Mizuki is in it. And Nana is pure win

• Mar 18, 2010

forbiddenfire

forbiddenfire

?? blah blah blah ??

Cancel

ehh?.. really?...2nd season of kuroshitsuji...
uhmmm.. is it already subbed?.. can you give me the link?

thanks ^^

• Mar 18, 2010

LazyPanda10

LazyPanda10

Give me sweets!

Cancel

It doesn't come out until July I think. Sorry if anyone miss understand me.

• Mar 19, 2010

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Cancel

I'm gonna watch and see what they do with it. The manga is still on-going to look forward to regardless of what happens with the anime.

I think its all a big tease. Of course Ciel and Sebastian will show up somehow... never believe for a moment an anime character is dead/gone when their is anything iffy. X D

forbiddenfire

forbiddenfire

?? blah blah blah ??

Cancel

its ok ^^ hehe..

• Mar 19, 2010

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Cancel

Ciel and Sebastian will be on season 2 as main characters! XDDD
Alois and Claude are just additional characters........
My friends told me that in the first episode will added with Sebastian's past story......

Hmmm........ So...... Alois is a GIRL?
Wow..... Will it be a 'dangerous' story for children? *because her butler is a MAN*

Okay...... Just wait for its release on July 2010! >w<

ichikawav8

insertprintscreen

insertprintscreen

mmmm...coffee

Cancel

Oookayy... If I think of this as an entirely new series with absolutely no relation to kuroshitsuji wherein I should have absolutely no expectation of the characters and will not draw any parallels or at least try not to compare them so much... I think it might just work out.
Because, I want the kuroshitsuji to end like it was, open and ambiguous...

People deserve loving the most when they deserve it the least
Signature Image

• Mar 20, 2010

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Cancel

Quote: Ciel and Sebastian will be on season 2 as main characters! XDDD
Alois and Claude are just additional characters........
My friends told me that in the first episode will added with Sebastian's past story......

Hmmm........ So...... Alois is a GIRL?
Wow..... Will it be a 'dangerous' story for children? *because her butler is a MAN*

Okay...... Just wait for its release on July 2010! >w<

Actually these characters are main
Ciel & Seb won't be in the series (or so I think), and I don't know where your friends read that, but Yana never mentioned about Sebastian's past not even in the manga or her blog, so I doubt that. I never heard that rumor, maybe it just your friend's theory.

Alois is a BOY!
But lol, that makes the story even more kinky since HIS butler is a MAN XDD

Quote: Oookayy... If I think of this as an entirely new series with absolutely no relation to kuroshitsuji wherein I should have absolutely no expectation of the characters and will not draw any parallels or at least try not to compare them so much... I think it might just work out.
Because, I want the kuroshitsuji to end like it was, open and ambiguous...

Finally someone who loved the ending >w<
I really don't want it to be ruined, so I have high hopes for the new Kuro.
Most fans rage about Seb & Ciel and even come up with silly theories such as 'the new characters are actually Seb and Ciel with a new look' wtf? .__."
Anyway, the old Kuroshitsuji can't just take over from where it ended, because many secondary characters died. Best example, Lau.
He's way too important for the real story for it to continue without him.

Which is what makes me think that there won't be Ciel and Seb in the new anime, maybe Alois will pass by them on the street, but nothing more XD

Signature

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

Cancel

Well I'm really looking forward to this second season. But, I'm a bit angry and VERY sad Sebastian isn't coming back. I wanted more of him even though the story was circled properly in the first season. But I miss them all- Grel, Pluto, Sebastian.. all of 'em! T-T

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Cancel

I thought the ending was beautifully done, cruel, and totally suitable. I watched it multiple times! X D

Although it makes a nice scene, it was kinda sad Ciel didn't get to watch the object of his revenge be torn apart with his own eyes. If I paid so much for it, I would want to savor it thoroughly like a yummy dessert... ^-^

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

Cancel

they did say that the couple of the first episode will include sebastion in it but i am very curios how it's going to end up

• Mar 21, 2010

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.