Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 178 total items

I'm really disappointed with this. Well, story-wise it truly seems impossible to pick up where they left for a Kuroshitsuji Season 2. But then again, a new cast is not entirely a welcomed idea especially for us fans of the series who wishes to have the original characters back in action. Aside from that, I was hoping that the Nendoroid Ciel Phantomhive will be released in time of the new Kuroshitsuji season, but I guess it kind of seem impossible seeing that the old casts are off with the new one.

:\

I hope the shinigamis are still there...

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Quote: they did say that the couple of the first episode will include sebastian in it but i am very curios how it's going to end up

Seriously people where did you read that? I'm curious too XD
Because it still seems impossible for Ciel & Seb to appear in the new Kuro, maybe in a pilot episode...

Quote: I hope the shinigamis are still there...

Good point, never thought of it, there are rumors that Claude himself is a shinigami...

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSgo7S4J-A

Did you see this? It

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The trailer, I saw it.
It's amazing if you ask me XD

And, I knew Seb & Ciel won't be in it, I have no idea why everyone thought they will when an entirely new cast was clearly announced.

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

I hoped that Ciel and Sebastian will in second season... because I love them - they was ideal couple (I hate blond in main role :D) I

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I know how you feel, I was infuriated at first too, but I gave the 2nd season a chance.

How can you hate Alois when you don't even know him? XD
Who knows what past he had, if he stays that happy despite a very sad past, then hats down for him...
If Alois was also a depressed child then he'd be no different from Ciel, so I'm positive about the emotive change XD

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

hmmm Of course I will watching a new episodes...but it isn

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I agree that Kuroshitsuji without Seb and Ciel, isn't Kuro.
I still have no idea why didn't the animators leave a more conclusive ending for the first season, where Ciel obviously lives, and continue with the manga in the 2nd one.
There are so many manga chapters I'd love to see animated... like the one with Nina the tailor.
They're forever gone now XD
But I'll totally make sweet love with Alois if he's a sadistic brat underneath all that happiness XD

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

Yes! Exactly! Loveless

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

You kidding? I love Claude's hair!
It must take ages to fix in the morning XD
It's so awesome like the wind's always blowing it XD

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

Sebastian has better hair... :/
and when he looked angry...it was... *killed me...* :D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Hmm... Sebastian's less styled compared to Claude's, can't say it's better, but it looks good on him XD
Can't imagine Seb with a different hair.
He did look good here, link XD

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

hmmm I think, they looks like idiots. :D Because they have "angry" face... It is cute i one chapter, but it is horibble, when it

It does have Nana Mizuki and Sakurai Takahiro in it so it can't be bad, it will basically be if Hinata was slightly richer and had Sasori as her servant.

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Loves writting fanfiction

Personally, when I first heard the news of a new butler and master, I was a little horrifed, but then it did confirm the ending of the first season. Well, it is far too bad that the animation studios did not keep to the original story, but after seeing all the promotional pictures here of Alois and Claude, and watching the trailer on YouTube, I have to say Alois and Claude have won me over.

I know I am going to anger many by saying this but... Claude looks hot without those glasses! I really-really want to watch the second season. I am willing to give the new butler and master a chance, I think others should too.

By the way, anyone here who watched the trailer, didn't you love the last part where Alois was holding on to Claude's leg and begging him to stay? And then Takahiro Sakurai's voice (as Claude) ends the thing by saying, "I will devour you greedily till the end, my master" just won me over, I loved that part!

So, till I get to watch the new season and I will with anticipation. I really do think we should give Claude and Alois a chance.

well..
it's a pity they didnt bring back ciel or sebby as the main characters, but if they do.. then it would be worst.
but the link did mentioned that it is not confirmed that ciel & sebby wouldnt appear in the new season.. so now i have hope they'll appear in like a spin-off or a joint event between noble families.

i'll keep and eye out for the second season and keep my fingers cross in the sametime.

btw, why was alois wearing a short so short?

i cannot wait..but no one can beat Sebby ><

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Actually, I have a question

In the trailer, Claude referred to Alois as "Yes, your highness" does this mean that Alois is a prince?

Ciel is an Earl... so is Alois a higher ranking member of the Royal family? Aw man, I wish the anime would come out already so we can all find out.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Quote: In the trailer, Claude referred to Alois as "Yes, your highness" does this mean that Alois is a prince?

Maybe he's a prince in Claude's eyes XD
He could be of royal blood, maybe he was the youngest child and had no right to the throne. Or something XD;

Signature

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Oooooooooooooooooh Sakura-Dust-chan! Alois the prince of Claude's eye XD Good theory!

However, I can't understand why many are not happy with the character designs of Claude and Alois. I think Yana Toboso did a great job designing those two characters.

Somehow... hehehe Alois's clothes reminds me of a little of what Nina wore in that chapter where she visited Ciel to make new clothes for him. Hmmmmmm I wonder if she makes clothes for Alois too. Would be great if she did a cameo in the second season.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Haha, I would honestly like some elements from the manga in the second season. Like Nina, or even the Circus Arc XD But the fans would explode if that was to happen ;u;
Even though Alois is too naked for that age XD
The designs are really nice, I liked them from the start, even though no Ciel in 2nd season pissed me off, I still liked the characters ^^;
Well, I think the season will start in July...

Signature

looking forward to it

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Does anyone here know the names of the triplet servants? Actually, I managed to read two of their names but I don't know the name of the one in the middle. The one who usually is stands on the left is Thompson and the one on the right is Canterbury. But I so could not decipher the middle triplet's name.

Does anyone here know?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.