Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

^ Thompson, Timber, Canterbury

They're also characters on the scans with them.

Signature

nuripii

nuripii

Nuri

I'm not at all interested in watching it. :\ I'm kind of disappointed with the anime in general.

Signature

fuck yeah , i'm gonna watch that!

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Loves writting fanfiction

Hey, I just heard that Yuya Matsushita will be singing the end theme for the second season! *Squeals* He plays Sebastian in the live action plays!

Animenewsnetwork has also released the scheduel for 13 episodes so far. Gee, I hope there are more episodes than that.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I know, I was disappointed with the small number of episodes too T^T

Yay~ That guy has a great voice, in the play it seemed too high for Sebastian though XD;; He sometimes almost squealed, but did a great job overall *______*
Shougo too, that 15 yr old sang with such a voice it left me in awe...

Signature

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

OMG! YOU WATCHED THE PLAY! LUUUUUUUUUUUCKY YOU!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I downloaded it from a torrent XD
Wish I was there, if I was in the audience I'd grab Ciel's butt when he passed by my chair *unf!*

Signature

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Lol!

Hmm... I think I would not be allowed in the theater as I would probably chase Yuya Matsushita around screaming, "I LOVE YOU SEBASTIAN!" Hahahaha

Oh boy, we fangirl's are scary! Hahahaha

merged: 06-30-2010 ~ 01:18pm
I truly wonder at the mystery surrounding Hannah. From the piccys the studio is giving us, you can tell in one look that she is no Mayleen

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

I saw the first episode of second season :) I

kamijojieun

kamijojieun

LOOKIG FORWARD?

I saw the first episode of the second season, too!
(Even though I have a big exam tomorrow)

It was great!
OP and ED was both great!

And Sebastian!

I wasn't expecting him to come out in the second season, cause there was no sign of him and Ciel in the anime magazines advertising(well...articles...)the second season of Kuroshitsuji.

Oh, I almost cried!
I'm looking forward to the second episode!
I love second season!
(But I can't say I love that new main boy ....*can't remeber his name.............smiles....*......
I prefer Ciel)

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

Yeeees! Exactly! I love cute Ciel too... :D He is like a mafioso when he kill someone. I like it. But Alois is still a child :/ He is whelp. I hate him ( :D and he is blonde... it is next reason why I hate him - He is hysteric - when he laugh or crying...)

:D I know, that the stranger was Sebastian - because I know his beautiful hair :D But I didn

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Quote: Yeeees! Exactly! I love cute Ciel too... :D He is like a mafioso when he kill someone. I like it. But Alois is still a child :/ He is whelp. I hate him ( :D and he is blonde... it is next reason why I hate him - He is hysteric - when he laugh or crying...)

Actually Alois does what Ciel should sometimes do as well, take advantage of his inhuman servant XD
I love Alois, his personality changes in a moment, I love that creepy unpredictability of his. Haha, he is a child, good thing he acts like one, he should leave the mature acting to Ciel, I love Alois the way he is.

And Claude is epic, especially the way he arranged that table 8 D

Signature

GreenMia

GreenMia

Yes, my lord...

I think - they are good characters - everyone! And in a pair, they are cute together. (Ciel and Sebastian, Alois and Claude - no in other way...heh...maybe in a bed... But it won't be possible)
But, when they are opposites (I think, they will) I will pull for Ciel and Sebastian! :) hehehe
I

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Oh yes! I love the first episode of season 2!

But OMG, Alois is so cruel to Hannah. I kinda pity her. Loved the Butler fight between Sebastian and Claude. I WANT MORE BUTLER FIGHTS! Kyaaaaaa.
But OMG, I think my heart almost stopped when I saw Ciel! And he was still in the same clothes he was in the last episode of season 1. I guess this means he is still alive! YES! And don't you love the way Sebastian teases us viewers in his commentary for the next episode.

I loved the way he said, "I am you one and only butler, right?"

My answer to Sebastian: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I loved Alois's cute moments and oh yeah, he is Ciel's exact' opposite! Cheerful, but bratty, however cruel to the other servants. Ciel is solemn, but mature-ish, however, benevolent to his other servants. I can't wait to see the rest, but I'll wait till the DVDs are out. I'll be able to enjoy the series fully then!

LONG LIVE SEBASTIAN AND CIEL! <3

Naoto-chan

You don't know when it hits you

Well if someone would have asked me I would tell you that Sebastian and Cyel will be in the 2nd season as well. The 1st had a too open ending, so I think it was impossible to leave them out of the new one.
As for the new season... Well I think evry human being can understand Aloise. Why is he acting like a cruel spoiled brat. Sometimes it really irritates me, when he's acting like a child despite of his past. Then when the lights are out, he shows his true natures. He knows "where he stands" compared to Cyel. And thats why you will love him :D
Then there was a theory that Cloud is Sebastian. I didn't believed it on the first place. Sebastian had red eyes and this new buttler had golden ones. Theye are simmilar to eachother but theye're different in many ways ...
And as for Cyel to be alive...well I don't think so. If you watched the first season carefully, then you see the ring thing. What Sebastian got back from Aloise and Cloud. Morover Aloise has one ring too, but it's not a silver one with blue gem, it's a golden ring with rubby gem... I think these gems are refferring to the demons povers, or status or somethin like that...^-^
So far I like the 2nd season :D

"We can't look into the future, but we are the ones to take in and create it with the state of our surroundings"

I'm looking forward~~~

The 1st episode was amazing! <3 I really like the new characters! I love Alois, can't resist the innocent looking psyco shota type~! And about Claude... I thinkl I fell in love with him after the table fixing under Vivaldi's music! ^^
And of course I'm super mega happy that Ciel and Sebastian showed up! (poor Ciel locked in a suitcase lol) And the ending of the episode was just WOW!
After seeing the episode I have only one conclusion... I. WANT. MORE~!

Alois fangirls, please don't hate me for my comments -.-"

I wonder what's his story, really, to be as warped as he is...I've only watched the first episode, but him treating Hannah in such a manner, I really disliked it. I don't mind him going pyscho over whomever abused him, but him going a bit over the edge for no apparent reason at all... :P (Maybe I should get used to watching really sadistic characters...lol)

Aside from that, those shorts are just tooo sexy, lol! And the tattoo being on the tongue --> kinky ^^

But how Alois knows Ciel is very intriguing and the butler fight was epic win :)

i'm curious as to how Alois met Claude as I've read somewhere Alois was kidnapped by fairies (?) so maybe Claude may not be a demon similar to Sebastian, but a fairy demon...?

I love the duality of the lead characters of both seasons : Ciel (a young grouch :P) and Sebastian (always smiling) plus Alois (eerily bipolar - needs getting used to) and Claude (serious - kinda reminds you of William though).

(Shoulda been titled Monoshitsuji - hehe)

No offense to anyone! :D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

HanaKMori, that was the best dislike comment I've ever read. It's impossible for anyone to feel insulted with that, your points are great and you expressed your opinion without cursing at any character.

Indeed what he did to Hannah was weird... I love sadistic characters so I overlooked that, but still I don't understand why exactly he did it. Maybe there's a story behind Hannah's domestic nature as well, maybe she even likes it XD *is being weird*

I know I'll have my questions answered by the end of the season.

Haha, Claude is a spider demon, that's for sure, but imagining him with fairy wings cracked me up XDDD I'm super curious how these guys know each other as well 8 D

Signature

Hi Sakura-Dust-san,

Lol, thanks for that. I've been reading far too many forum posts on other things where ppl rant about something, others get insulted and start arguing. I'd rather avoid that (am a peaceful person - lol).

Ahh, I see. Claude is a spider demon. no wonder there were all the cobwebs, etc. I just thought they were to add a more mysterious aura of the anime.

TBH, I don't really watch stuff with sadistic characters inside, but am currently learning to broaden my views because like you said, Alois may have his reasons for doing so. Maybe Hannah might have been involved in his kidnapping (and abuse) so he got back at her in that sense...? Hannah is terrified of her young Master, that we can see. Probably the safest character who wont get harmed is Claude himself. (Except for the kinky rose part in the first ep --> Alois is really the flirt *cough - dominant-like uke* <-- is shot :D

Btw, love your signature, it always makes me laugh!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I thought so too about the spider webs, but in the beginning of the first episode Alois has a spider on his tongue that fades away and tattoos the contract.

I love it that Alois is a flirty boy XD And he doesn't know to back down, he insists on his 'prey', and Claude looked so cute with that rose >w<
Well... this is a POV of a person who likes sadistic/masochistic characters, but maybe Hannah likes it and shivers from delight *is shot* weird, I know, but I saw enough examples to base this theory on XD

Signature

MomijiNeko

MomijiNeko

Nommer of Bishies...

hi hi, little new around here but I found the topic on Kuro and felt compelled to read. O_O.
I personally loved the first season and after seeing my first glimpse of the second season...well my first reaction was to squeal at seeing Sebby unmasked (though the hair gave it away when he showed up ^__^...and his smile. My god I love it) Seing travel-size-Ceil made me awww especially with how gentle Sebastian was with him. Alois' personality threw me for a bit of a loop because I haven't seen it done much in the anime I have watched recently...at least not in a main character. Though I have to admit his background and personality intrigue me. I love when he hugged his uncle happy as you please and then insulted him. (also has a thing for the sadist/masochistic characters).

One question I have though is about why Sebastian needed the ring and how he managed to hide it away in that particular mansion. It all just seemed a little disconnected from the last season, but was definately an interesting twist.

>^_^<

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

"travel-size-Ciel " PFFAHAHAHAHA XDDDD

I dunno what's the deal with the ring either o____o It looked to me as if Ciel's soul was trapped in it. I have to wait for an episode or two more before speculating.
Maybe Ciel's father didn't want him to be eaten by a demon and saved his soul so it wouldn't end up in Seb's stomach? XD Or maybe Sebastian put it there for some reason... I have no clue ;u;

Signature

MomijiNeko

MomijiNeko

Nommer of Bishies...

Well that ring has been fiddled with before by Sebastian when Elizabeth chipped/broke it. So maybe HE did something to the ring?

Gods I want the next few eps to come out so I can satisfy both my curiosity and need to squee over Ciel/Seb again...and Alois cuz that damaged boy has potential. Hee hee.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.