Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Indeed, I think the subs will be out on Saturday, because the raw is already out.
Can't wait *___*

Signature

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I've watched the 1st and 2nd episode. The 2nd is still RAW...

ichikawav8

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

The studio really played a trick on its fans. xD

I really liked the first episode and I have already watched the 2nd one. It is really cute and funny at the same time. The new video for the opening is better than the first one.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I just hope they didn't change the song, since I love Gazette. I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet, I always wait for the subs ;w;
I'm just upset Lizzie's in it D:

Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

The song itself has not changed - just the video.

Quote by Sakura-Dust I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet, I always wait for the subs ;w;
I'm just upset Lizzie's in it D:

Lol, I'm also waiting for the second subbed episode but from the preview of from the end of the first I was like, "Huh? The Phantomhive household...again...?" (Noooooo!) I do like the characters, but I'm so curious about the Trancy household...And Alois' bipolar insanity seems to be rubbing off me as well...after a few days :P

I'm not too fond of Lizzy either but it's good that Ciel has a cheerful person beside him just to give him some balance (opposites attract...? in a way...?)

I'm wondering if Alois and Claude were just very minor characters despite all the publicity (a real superb twist on the creators' part)...but I'd actually feel disappointed --> Wants to see more of Alois prancing around in his ghey *ahem* sexy shorts...

MomijiNeko

MomijiNeko

Nommer of Bishies...

Lizzie always drove me nuts. I was happy when she was doll-i-fied in the first season and more than a little dissapointed when it all went away...o_O He just held her and POOF...all gone. I do agree with Hana though, he needs to have happy people around him to buoy him (though Finney/Bard/Mireil were pretty chipper and usually are). And while Sebastien IS happy around Ciel I can sort of see why it not help all that much what with him reminding him of the past and the contract just by being there. But yeah..

As for Alois and Claude and those three clone servants/Hanna...I don't think they will be as much of bit parts as you might think. (Or I am hoping anyway). I mean Alois had a VERY keen interest in Seb...and then Ciel for sure. This is my own speculation but maybe the two households will go against each other. I personally think that would be awesome to see.

Also...OMG HURRY UP SATURDAY. I NEEDS MY SUB OF KURO! T_T

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Yes, I want to see more of the Trancy household as well ;____; I'm glad there's Cielness in the next episode, but did they have to include Lizzie? DX

I always hated her, happy is an understatement when it comes to her personality ^^" She's downright oblivious when it comes to life. As if Ciel would smile while being wrapped up in pink ribbons... yup, that's the trick to make him forget about the murder of his parents and his months of captivity... Ciel feels protective of her, but she annoys him greatly in the same time XD;;

I really wonder how the two households will interact 8 D
Imagine a shota fight, my God, or Alois flirting with Ciel XD

Signature

MomijiNeko

MomijiNeko

Nommer of Bishies...

"I really wonder how the two households will interact 8 D
Imagine a shota fight, my God, or Alois flirting with Ciel XD"

shota shota shota *cheers*
O__O and then ^____^ would be my EXACT facial expressions to Alois flirting with Ciel

I can see the households being rivals in a lot of things to make things interesting...and hell, maybe the Trancy household will do us all a favour and off Lizzie in an inane plot to get at Ciel...I can dream right?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

That's a beautiful fantasy =u=

Why aren't the subs out yet? D8

Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

And I thought I was the only one who does not like Elizabeth...
Well, I do not like cheerful, noisy and loud characters in the first place...

Well, Lizzy is a prime example of a character who has been blessed with absolutely good fortune that her life has been wonderful all the while. So I wouldn't blame her for infuriating Ciel - she just wants to make him smile although she really doesn't know how to do it. I think if anyone didn't experience major angst like Ciel (or any angst in any case) would be as sparkly as Lizzy. For us in real life we've been exposed to some unpleasantness in life (and thus become somewhat cynical - I feel that way occasionally), so I guess we might find Lizzy a bit overboard. But that's just my opinion...

Shota fight would be very interesting - the battle of who has the sexier, shorter shorts. :P....
But I know Alois will dominate becoz he's aggressive...lolz.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Which is why Lizzie seems unreal. I don't think there's any person to not experience depression at one point. Even the rich kids who have everything experience loneliness or are fooled by fake friends.
Lizzie should know better, I don't think she has any excuse. If she loves Ciel as much as she claims, she should feel his pain and make it hers, maybe then, she'd understand. Lizzie lives in her dream world where everything is ideal, where Ciel is bursting in laughter and he tells her 'i love you'.
I don't appreciate Lizzie at all as a character, I've met positive ones, but they all modeled their happiness to suit reality, not a fantasy.

And yes, Alois has a supreme seme attitude 8 D

Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

However, we have also seen scenes, in which Lizzy shows sadness. Even if it is only in the Anime and not in the Manga...

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well, the anime characters are different from the manga when it comes to personality, Yana mentioned that too. For example I read that in the 2nd episode from Kuro II Ciel actually smiles o_____________o

I think Lizzie shows some remorse in the chapter where Ciel hunts with his aunt. She tells Sebastian that her efforts of making Ciel smile are useless.

Signature

I reckon Lizzy does know pain and all, but she tries to hide it with her super sparkly attitude. (Behind the scenes we may never know...lol. The story focuses on Ciel and Seb mostly). I'd say she resembles Hunny senpai in his host club mode...Lizzy's still young and very, very sheltered. And like I mentioned earlier, she must have really good fortune no one betrayed her or hurt her yet (or maybe the Marchioness has taken care of it - also behind the scenes...hehe). Better Lizzy is her own super optimistic self, than a whining spoilt brat Ciel might have to marry (ugh!)

Lizzy would be a good friend to have though, in times when a person is feeling down. She is sincere and loyal.

Ciel smiling...(I haven't watched it yet, waiting for subs)...emm...the smile might be a sarcastic one...? Or a cynical smile...?

I follow manga verse more than anime verse (skipped Kuro 1 episodes here and there) and yeah, the characters are a tad different. I wonder why...But then again, people have a myriad of emotions.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

in the second season ciel nd sebastian did show up...

but ciel seemed kinda dead,

and he was also in a suitcase...

i wonder how the anime turns out,

i hope it'll also b good ^.^

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I just watched the second episode subbed...

*Shakes head in disbelief at myself* - What happened to Alois and Claude...? -.-" I was hoping for moar action, butler fights and pants clashing between nobles...

:P

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Is it HD somewhere as well? I saw it was subbed on youtube, but I don't want to see it in low quality and different parts...
;___;

Signature

Yeah, I watched it there. lolz. HD will take a few more days I suppose ;D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Awwwww, damn. Last week I had my HD translated Kuro on Saturday, it's Sunday and still nothing D:

Signature

MomijiNeko

MomijiNeko

Nommer of Bishies...

SubDESU just released their version of Kuro II. Downloading as I type.

T_T I can still hold out that there will be an all out, no holds barred, knock dowm, drag out fight between the Phantomhive and Trancy households...just might take a while. Until then I will content myself with thinking of Sebastien and his 'travel-sized' ciel.

*_* Mmmm pretty boys
*Wipes drool away*

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Yes, I watched the episode 8d
And damn, hope the next one won't be as annoying D:

Signature

Lol, Sakura-Dust-san. I was a tad annoyed with Lizzy in this one for being obstinate wanting to look for the white stag while Ciel was being reasonable. Thinking it over tho, she wanted Ciel to be happy despite being troublesome. To be so deeply devoted is a rather admirable character (despite the annoyingness...)

Next one is about a female butler...? Meaning no Alois and Claude again (T.T)

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.