Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

i hope it will be good just like in the last season

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

@HanaKMori

I almost want Alois and Claude to be the protagonists... They seem really cool and unlike Seb and Ciel they don't have any annoying characters dragging behind ^^;
I don't like Grell that much, but he's not bad, compared to Liz, he's the most awesome XD;;
Ciel was really cool in this episode <3 but the whole thing seemed kinda rushed.
Ciel woke up after being 'dead' and went on with his life without any questions, no one asked him what happened... no nothing o___o
Maybe it's all a dream?

Signature

@ Sakura-Dust-san

Huh? Merely a dream? I remember one of my English teachers saying that's one of the worse things to ever end an essay on (lolz.). Seeing how the Phantomhive servants were trained for mortal combat, I'm not surprised they didn't ask about Ciel pulling a Houdini act.

I feel Grell's presence is gross (in my opinion, sorry Grell fans!) but he does provide good laughs when he goes after Sebastian.

I'd say it's a waste though, Yana sensei had meticulously designed the Trancy household, settings and all, but the anime still focuses on the Phantomhive household <-- of course most Kuro fans would be delighted (we all love watching Ciel and Seb interaction), but I daresay some of us would be very much curious and interested in other characters...?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Yes, but I can't imagine any other way XD
Hopefully I'll know soon enough <3

And sad news that just got confirmed, the new season will only have 12 episodes ;_________;
After all that advertising, it's a real let down </3

Signature

Na...Nani?
*Is shocked for words*
Tsk. Guess we'll have to rely on the manga then, but currently the manga has no Trancy household...bleh :P

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Who ever the protagonists in this Season I dont care! all I know is that both ciel/alois Opening(1/2) ROCKZ!

YEAH! CEIL IS ALIVE AGAIN! Actually i am kinda sad when i know that the main character is changed and don't have the feeling of watching it, but then my friend wanted me to help her to download and give it to her because she don't have internet....then i was so bored and watch it since i had download it...

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I would like to tell about episode 3 (actually, I haven't seen it properly yet... TTATT)

To the point, it still about Ciel cs' past, like episode 2 (so, it's a flashback...again)
Then I watched the sneak peek for episode 4 in the end episode 3.
And after it, I thought that episode 4 will 'link' the story between Ciel cs and Alois cs.

merged: 07-18-2010 ~ 08:09am
Uhmm....well....
Maybe episode 4 will released on July 23th... XD
But of course it will be still RAW

ichikawav8

I just watched the 3rd ep and I'm a bit confused (sorry for spoilers...) as to how Ciel doesn't recognise Grell and Fred Abberline is still alive...? Plus the mention of Madam Red. I think Ciel obviously lost his memories and got revived by Sebastian...But I kinda think the storyline has gotten a bit disjointed, right?

Queen V wanted him dead in the 1st season, but right now in 2nd season she's "happily" giving orders to Ciel? Also there's the fact that Lau is still buddy-buddy with Ciel --> does this mean that Kuro II is actually like some filler in between the actual storyline of Kuro 1?

At least now there's a mention of Trancy household :D

Anyway did anyone notice Ciel's sapphire eye colour is now sea blue (bluish green) this time around?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Yeah, I also think something happened to Ciel's memories, even Grell was taken aback by Ciel's memory issues. Sebastian also knows, so I guess it will take some time, he was dead for quite a while, the producers say 1 yr 4 months XD

About the Queen, at the end of season I she's been replaced by a look-alike to not cause panic among the citizens, I think that's why she's giving orders with no remorse.

The action in the 3rd eppy was so fast... and they all seemed so OOC.
Sebastian flirted with Grell O_____O Ciel gave a heroic speech O____________________O
And at the end of the episode my impression was 'what just happened?' ^^"

Do you have a screenshot for the eyecolor thing? I didn't notice it XD

Signature

@ Sakura-Dust-san

Lol, sorry, no screen shot, but I reckon if you compared first season of any episode to the second season 3rd ep, you'll see it quite clearly. I was rather O.o with the third episode, thought the woman's sense of revenge was stupid <--I don't know what else to say. Sorry to say but at the end I was like, "Why did I watch this in the first place...?" (-.-") coz I thought it was weird...

Ciel giving a heroic speech seems pretty normal in the manga, so I wasn't too surprised. Grell x Sebastian must have made Grell fans happy.

The title was female butler, wasn't it? Misleading...? Unless female butler meant Grell?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

'Female Butler'... another subbing team, SubDesu, gave the episode a more appropriate title for Grell, 'Prostitute Butler' XD

I really don't see any difference at Ciel... Grell's eyes are more green and have some details added, that's for sure. I took some screenshots myself and there a difference in the color depth. In the second season his eyes have a lighter color, in the first they were a bit darker, but it's nothing green-ish, it's still blue.

1st season
2nd season

Signature

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

how ironic..

Alois always smile while Claude doesn't... on the other hand

Ciel doesn't often give a smile while Sebastian does a lot.. XD

Damn! a like Claude and Sebastian! XD

Alois reminds me of Oz in Pandora Hearts.. they're really look alike.. =)

@ Sakura-Dust-san

Wow, I really admire your love for Kuro till you'd actually go and check that out, haha. It was just my observation, perhaps the sites we use to view the episodes are of different lighting hence that was why I noted the difference.

But Prostitue butler sounds a bit...harsh I must say, lolz. Probably due to Grell being involved with Jack the Ripper cases.

@ Jcena18-san

Lol, I had those same thoughts exactly - Oz and Alois, but Alois is more insane whereas Oz is just being plain naughty. Aside that, if you've glimpsed Makai Ouji: Devils and realist, I have to say the lead character William also has some similarity in appearance with Alois, except his character's occasionally similar to Tamaki from Ouran (and the art is rather alike Yana sensei's work)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I thought Prostitute Butler fits Grell like a glove. Since he's not only flirting with Seb, but hits on numerous other guys and in the 1st season when Pluto transformed into his dog form, Grell was "He's so biiiig >////<" *hint**hint* He's acting quite whore-ish XD Maybe that's why I like him, because his jokes/puns/comparisons are pretty lame and generic ^^;;

Oz in his crazy scythe mode kinda resembles Alois 8 D

Signature

Didn't watch that episode since I didn't follow Kuro 1, only watched a few episodes after reading their summaries -.-" But yeah, Grell was hitting on other guys in the OVA acting as Ophelia (especially the part where Will used his shears to cut the rope which caused Ophelia Grell to fall and say 3 dudes were after him (Will, Seb and Ciel - or did he mean Agni?)

Can't wait for 4th ep though!

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I think that episode 2 until 5 are flashbacks ~_~
So that, the Queen was still alive~ Lau was alive~ Aberline was alive~ and also the idiot servants, Bard, Maylene, Finnian~ :3

ichikawav8

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

^ The Queen has been replaced by a look-alike at the end of the first season, so her presence can be explained, the three servants' situation was a mystery, it was only clear that Pluto died, but about Lau and Aberline, it's indeed a weird occurrence.

Signature

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Hm...I hope the servants are alive =A=
Well, we just can wait Toboso-sensei's surprise XD

ichikawav8

Watched the latest episode. That tied up a few strings of confusion :D Yay! (Sorry if the post below contains spoilers of any sort)

Don't think it's flashbacks of any sort. Seb didn't consume Ciel's soul. Servants mysteriously survived (since they are good at fighting and all, so they should be good at surviving too).
"Abberline's" appearance has been solved.
Pretty much Ciel's the only one with a hole in his memory.

Was it just my impression, but were Seb and Claude eying each other and some butler sparks flew at the end? (fufufufu...)

Next episode would be really interesting <3

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I love the episode too <3
Sebastian was awesome in it, but such a party ruiner when everyone was so riled up XD The situation of that killer amused me to no end, he kidnapped Ciel but everyone was like 'Who cares yo, it's a cholera epidemic and a ticking bomb on this god damned train'

The guy with time tables was so funny, like a Victorian Otaku XD
I'm sad to see Lizzie again in the next episode D': And wtf happened to Maylene's boobs? Did she get implants during the seasons break? o____o'

Signature

Yeah, I also was like, "Sebastian became Superman!" <-- stopping the train. I was more of eyerolling at the part everyone thought they could help, but obviously Seb saves the day.

I always thought Maylene had nice assets (ditch the damn glasses, girl!). It would be nice to see Agni again, lolz!

Maybe Alois would hit on Lizzy to make Ciel uhm...jealous...? *Wishful thinking* :P

With reference to episode 3, I'm guessing the Queen's Dog = Ciel and Spider = Alois? I can sorta get it if Alois is Spidey (as Claude is a spider demon) but Ciel <-- izzit coz of his ex pet dog (implications?)

thx for the links

Its sorta annoying me though. I'm sorta like "Start getting to the point already."
I've honestly had enough of filler, so sick of it.....
Must be cause I watch Bleach lmao.

But I wanna know, what's with the memory loss? And the sudden "People coming back to life"? Not to mention everyone elses memory loss. Its as if Ciel didn't go missing at all after the fire, if the fire even happened according to this new reality.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.