Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: Second Season! - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: Second Season!

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

There are no filler episodes. Everything has a role, filler can't be said for an anime that's completely original, has no relation with any manga/novel etc.

Ciel's memory loss isn't that weird considering he's been dead, but everyone for else is indeed weird. Grell noticed it, maybe it only affects humans...

Signature

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Uhm...I just watch the sneak peek for the 5th episode...without subtitle ~?~
I guest that Ciel get an invitation from the Trancy's household...? Is it right?

And...who is the woman that Ciel meet in there, so he's blushing like that?
Hannah? But the woman is blonde, isn't it?

ichikawav8

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I think that's Alois in his maid's outfit XD
I'm almost sure of it <3

Signature

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I've watch episode 5...
What's going on actually? Why was Ciel feels like that with Trancy household?
The anime show without subtitle makes me crazy! DX

By the way, Alois...really is a G-A-Y! =A=

ichikawav8

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'll wait for subs as always. Most likely I'll watch it on Sunday or Monday.

Signature

Lol...I'll wait till more ppl have watched it before I actually post my thoughts on the ep - I know some ppl don't appreciate spoilers. Two things though : I unwittingly became a "voyeur" (got grossed out) -.-" and Pretty Alois :D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Neah, it's safe to post. This episode was so fan-servicey. Alois is apparently used to the female body, if it was Ciel looking at naked Hannah he'd be blushing like mad, trying to escape XD
Alois was like 'bitch you don't deserve panties' (bras didn't exist).
Alois is fuckin' seductive, that kid is pro *____*

Signature

Coolio!

I lol-led at the Phantomhive costumes :D Journey to the West! Epic! And Ciel looked like Aang, as the monk Tripitaka (if I'm not mistaken, his name was...)

Why were all the females so well developed except for Lizzy? XD Started to get too ecchi for me tastes, like the females really had silicones in them!

Amazing triplets - they'll be efficient as butlers in no time (if only the Phantomhive were *a bit* better...:P) Claude needs to come up with his own motto :P

No wonder Ciel needs Seb to protect him from "stalker-ish" creepy ppl like Alois...

At long last we get to see butler fights - will Lau ask us fans to place bets? lol

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The women were all dressed like whores. Such outfits were blasphemy in the Victorian era. At the costume parties women wore a pretty dress and a dazzling mask, no Egyptian styled half bra and high cut skirt like Paula.
Lizzie's just 13, I guess the lack of chemicals in food and air at that time didn't screw up hormones to give 13 yr olds D cups o____o Like nowadays, which is really disturbing.
Hannah's boobage was whoa! I wonder how come she doesn't split in half XD;;

Claude has a motto, but it varies. Which is a good thing, because if I hear 'I'm one hell of a butler' or 'What would a Phantomhive Butler be if I couldn't do such a thing?' I'm seriously gonna explode. In the manga Sebastian says those things rarely, but in the anime they're present in every episode more than once, it's really annoying.

Signature

Well ancient Egyptian clothes could be quite revealing, and I agree - during Victorian era such skimpy clothes would only be found in prostitute houses. With all the boobs showing and all, are the producers trying to pull more male viewers? lol. XD

I'm surprised Hannnah's ribcage didn't actually have stress, or she having difficulty breathing for such heavy assets when she sleeps...

Oh, is Claude's motto the "turning sugar into salt..." one? Whenever he says that I feel it's like a spell :D

I love love love Kuroshitsuji II. I look forward to it every week. ~~ It's just enjoyable to watch~ I've actually rewatched the first 3 episodes already haha~ ahh can't wait till more comes out.

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I wonder what era that shown in episode 2 till 5? Before Ciel 'died' (1st season episode 24) or after 2nd season episode 1? ==a *confuuuuused*
In episode 5, I realized that Ciel saw Sebastian (not too clear though) in the Trancy's underground, like in the episode 1 right? So, when is the time setting? OMG...I got a headache! @_@

ichikawav8

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It's still the Victorian Era XD
Weird how the producers bragged that in this Kuro season the era will be more accurately portrayed, and what do I see? A freakin ecchi parade ^^;; Fail, producers, fail XD

Signature

i fucking love this! kuroshitsuji is my fave manga and anime.

merged: 08-01-2010 ~ 10:35am
except it is a bit confusing at the moment

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Now I think that it's TOTALLY not flashbacks. It just Ciel lost his memories (I dunno why), and everyone act normally so that he not to be shocked. Therefore, he doesn't know about Grell neither Soma and Agni. He also doesn't know that Madam Red has died several times ago, whereas she died in front of his eyes in Jack the Ripper case.

Hey...I wonder why does Sebastian looks a little surprised in the opening of episode 6 when the church-bell clangs @_@a
Have you all see it?

ichikawav8

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It was a weird timing, but when the church bell clangs, that's when Ciel's soul is taken away by Claude and Sebastian looses his meal.
I guess Claude erased Ciel's memories or ate them, I dunno XD

Signature

He ate his memories! xDD
I think we should just relax and wait for the next episodes. Toboso-san said, that we will understand everything, but first of all we have to see until the very end, than we sure will understand why this all must happend. :)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I know, but it's kinda sad since there are only 12 episodes, soon episode 7 will be out, it means the season is almost over ;n;

Signature

Essekara

Essekara

I'm not as innocent as I look!

Did you guys see episode 7?
That was really weird and interesting at the same time

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'll wait for the subs, either later today or tomorrow I'll be able to brag about it too <3

merged: 08-13-2010 ~ 10:05pm
Ok, i saw the 7th episode and I am disturbed...
I'm never disturbed, but now I'm seriously appalled.

First of all those triplets got a spear through their heads and the Viscount was amazed by it? What Hollywood effects was he thinking about? o____o
Second I don't like Claude's attitude for Alois. I think he's a really pitiful child who has issues expressing himself and Claude just doesn't want to help. I doubt Claude has any aesthetics.
I'm also amazed by Ciel's cheating at the duel. Ciel of all people who waves his pride around cheated? Seems unlikely to me.
Can't forget Alois's behavior and pleads, I think he's trying to impress the people around him but falls into severe depression when he fails. Alois remains a kid I look forward to find out more about, but right now I'm disappointed with Claude, I feel like punching him really hard. He is Alois's only hope for support and fails not so gracefully at it.

At least the 'aaah' scene was adorable >w< and Ciel and Sebastian's slap fight. Still, in my mind there's only Alois's face at the end and his words towards Claude before fainting "you look as if you saw some maggots swarming in a dung pile".
I am disturbed... I've never been in a long time...

The next episode seems even more disturbing from the preview, but I'm sure that's Alois's past and maybe I'll see why exactly is he so traumatized and confused.

Signature

Yes, I agree.

But after this episode... I totally hate Claude! Why he didn't helped his master?!
My poor baby... Alois...
Everyone seems to want Ciel. Only him. What about Alois? I feel very sorry fpr him, because he has nothing to do with the burn, doesn't he?
And than his stupid Butler (>.<) ... I was not schocked when Ciel killed the Villager, in the mange he is this kind of person. and I understand why he is so possessed wit his revenge and all this stuff, but... but... Alois!

Right now, I don't like Ciel at all. I mean I love him, I adore him, but at the moment I feel sooo sad for Alois..

Damn you Claude, you stupid Bastard! >:(

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I used to love Claude so much, but now... I'm really upset with him!
And I hope Ciel won't be turning into a Mary Sue, everyone wants him already, he's easy to kidnap... fits the definition more than perfectly.

Many people were surprised by Ciel's choice to kill that villager, but I'm not taken aback at all. It was weird it he hadn't shot him. He was the guy who sold him, any person would get violent, esp someone like Ciel.

I feel so sorry for Alois... I'm still shocked of how much of an ass Claude was. I really love Alois so I hope Claude saves him after he finishes his multiple orgasm ;w;

I'm glad Seb lost to Claude >D, he's always so perfect, I enjoyed seeing his ass get kicked 8 D

Signature

Same here^^

So many of us fans are feeling the same about Alois. After this episode he has won my sad heart. I have a big weakness for such characters.
We all feel sorry for him.

I hope that he don't die.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I really doubt he's gonna die now. And i have proof too 8 D
In the preview for the next episode, Alois was... fingering/molesting Hannah and she had her bandage over the eye. This means it wasn't part of the flashback, since her wound is recent.

Signature

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.