Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Asuka - Minitokyo

deletion of Asuka

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Recently, an Evangelion scan that I had submitted,similar to http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/440956tokyo.net/view/440956, except mine was a clean scan. It was the exact same size so I doubt that it was of lower quality. If possible, I would like it returned, or a more detailed explanation of why it was deleted.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

The scan you have submitted was deleted because it is a double of an already existing scan. As you said your scan has the same size and quality. Of course we keep text and detexted versions. But in case of your scan there is no need for the detexted version because all the letters are behind the character. So it would be a very easy task for a waller to remove those letters. And I already wrote something like that in the additional information field.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.