Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last Call for 2010 Resolution Challenge Entries - Minitokyo

Last Call for 2010 Resolution Challenge Entries

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 1 total item

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

It has come to my attention that people did not read nor adhere to the rules of the contest specified in the 2010 New Years Resolutions Contest Announcement Thread.

I am therefore (reluctantly) taking measures in this exceptional circumstance to remind everyone to submit their entries to the 2010 New Years Resolutions Contest Announcement Thread. Submissions that are not submitted by Feb 15th 12am Eastern Standard Time will not be qualified for entry in the contest. No exceptions for late entry will be made as I have not gotten any PMs.

Furthermore, all contest entries listed at the top of the Vector-Waller's page as well as any entries submitted to the thread will be subject to review that they abide by all rules. This review has not been conducted for all entries listed thus far. If the rules are somehow unclear, you have until Feb 15th, 12am Eastern Standard Time to PM me your question, otherwise you agree to the rules as stated and interpreted by the VW admins.

Another side note about judging: judges choice will be made without consideration for people's choice. This means that walls get equal shot at both people's choice and judges choice. Results will hopefully be publicized on the 21st of February (HOPEFULLY).

Sorry to everyone else for filling your notifications with this announcement. :)

<33 vitaa

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.