Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mini Activities: #2 Hair Bows and Hats - Minitokyo

Mini Activities: #2 Hair Bows and Hats

Tagged under Hair Bows

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 10 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

#2: Hair Bows

Due to many unfortunate administrative circumstances, the Hair Bows category has become a mess, with submissions that do not actually contain hair bows showing up.

additionally, I have split Hats and Headdress. So please go through the Hats category and tag Headdress where appropriate.

So please help out by just going through the submissions and seeing what belongs and what doesnt.

Please post the scans that do not belong here, and keep us as updated as possible on the progress so that I may give credit to those who have helped.
Also you need to TAG the scan with the proper hair accessory before reporting.

Please also post any tag admin requests here, such as merging tags or adding to the Accessories tag, in accordance to the suggested format. I also welcome any tags that are not hair accessories, but just accessories in general :3.

Thanks!
-vitaa

------

List of Hair Accessories
these are listed under the Meta tag: Accessories

Hair Bows
Head Band
Hair Flower

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Do Ribbons qualify as Hair Bows? For example, the thing in this submission (and all others with this scan) looks more like a ribbon than something made specifically for hair.
Also, I have a question: what do you call the hair piece from, say, this gallery item? I used to tag them as Hair Ornaments, then it got changed to Hair Accessories, now it's set to Meta. So, I'm confused >_>

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Hair Clip alias: Hairpins

Some hair/head accessories (that may confuse some taggers and me)
HEAD BAND - a hair accessory used to hold hair in place, crosses over the head
HAIR CLIP - Those cute clips in hair to keep it together or to add a cute effect.
HAIR BOWS - Ribbons used to tie the hair or to add cuteness

Delete Hair Bows

Vocaloid - Luka and Rin Close Up on Each Other

Shingetsutan Tsukihime#431970

anti the holic

Chaos Head#426171

School girl

Vocaloid #10 - Colour Rin Kagamine

The angel and Devil

Pixiv Girls Collection~3~

unknown-ecchi1

YUKIKO with shadow YUKIKO

Autumn

playing guitar

The Empress

Chaos Head

Rei Izumi -How to Fly

asatte no houkou01

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote: HEAD BAND - a hair accessory used to hold hair in place, crosses over the head

I'd also add "or forehead", like "HEAD BAND - a hair accessory used to hold hair in place, crosses over the head or forehead", since there might be a confusion between what girls wear as head bands, and what, say, athletes wear over their foreheads (often accompanied by wristbands), and people might think tagging both with the same tag is wrong.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I'd rather say to tag this item w/ HAIR ORNAMENTS rather than Hair clips or something... and also for this : gallery item I think it's better hair bows but can be ribbon too because Misuzu has hair bow >.<

edit...

(I don't know if I should post it here but it's regarding to head ornaments so I'll post it anyway)

HEADDRESS - elaborate head covering: a decorative covering worn on the head, usually as a sign of rank, for ceremonial purposes, or as personal display, ornamental decor for head
I don't know why headdress is only associated with HATS and merged with it but I think it's better to have two separate tags.. (HATS has its own tag and HEADRESS has its own tag)
HEADDRESSES: EXAMPLES of HEADDRESSES
HATS: EXAMPLES of HATS

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

this is the new meta tag for accessories
Accessories

if you need me to add tags under here, post here with the general tag admin request like
Hair Pins (Accessories) alias: whatever.

thanks guys!

i think Hair Ribbons and bows should be under the same tag... there isnt THAT much distinction.

merged: 02-15-2010 ~ 02:14pm

Quote by pandemonium91Do Ribbons qualify as Hair Bows? For example, the thing in this submission (and all others with this scan) looks more like a ribbon than something made specifically for hair.
Also, I have a question: what do you call the hair piece from, say, this gallery item? I used to tag them as Hair Ornaments, then it got changed to Hair Accessories, now it's set to Meta. So, I'm confused >_>

i think calling it a hair piece is better... but meyrin's suggestions of headdress is the best. i have unmerged this.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

8d I love the idea of mini activities

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

I've got a question about hats. Is the tag "hats" appropriate here:
Hiro Suzuhira - Beautiful girl that fell in the snow

? Because to me those kind of headwear seems to need a separate category, but my English vocabluary is pretty basic so I don't know what you call that ^^;

Are basecaps like here
Zephel

also tagged correctly under "hats"? Because I think there is quite a difference between a hat and a basecap... maybe you could add "Cap" or "Basecap" under hats? So people can choose to browese by caps only... just a suggestion ^^

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

@ Hitodama - I believe even that's the Japanese version of a beret (see list below), but if there's a section for that there would prolly haveta be a section for every hat that's part of a Japanese uniform:
http://histclo.com/Schun/gar/cap/country/jap/jsgc-styles.html
I personally think the don't need their own section; if there were seperate hat categories there are more unique hats to give it to first.

My two cents on the basecap/cap is it doesn't really need it's own section... I've never heard it called that before, either. o-O

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Ok, thank you ^^;

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.