Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimi ni Todoke - Minitokyo

Kimi ni Todoke

Tagged under Kimi ni Todoke

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Quote by zeishi[...] yet kazehaya fell in love with him [...]

Hardy har. :V

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

The happenings in the manga right now are pretty good. Sawako finally confessed to Kazehaya.
can't wait for da nxt chapter :)

Quote by Ohara555666

Quote by zeishi[...] yet kazehaya fell in love with him [...]

Hardy har. :V

waaaaaa... i didn't notice it.. anyways.. i already changed it.. ^_^

It's... it's over...
Holding back... tears...

Baww... the first no-real-closure ending to a season without a definite second season that I've managed to watch and absolutely adore from start to finish. The tension, the humour, the emotions, the dialogue... everything was just perfect. 'I love this series' doesn't do it justice, not even close.
I'll break my windows out of happiness if, eventually, a second season is announced.

...sniff.

Quote by Ohara555666How is it ridiculous? And, well, that's not entirely accurate: they're not scared of her because of the resemblance, as such - it just adds to her general introverted, lacking-of-social-skills image. No-one understands her, and because of her looks, they just stay away from her. I find the premise charming and incredibly entertaining, personally.

While that makes it better than what I'd originally assumed...I still have a problem with it. Yes, there's nothing ridiculous about the loner image (let's just call it that to make it short, but I get what you're saying :D), the addition of the Sadako-association factor (the icing on the cake, so to speak) is exaggerated and, well, ridiculous to me. These are teenagers, not seven-year olds. It still comes off to me as silly and unnecessary drama. I think Sawako would be more sympathetic if the mangaka took that out. :( I'm reading the manga and enjoying it more than I'd originally thought, but I still have an issue with that. :(

...eh, I see what you mean, though I can't really relate to your opinion on it. It's more widespread and serious (or exaggerated) than anything I've seen or experienced myself, but I don't think it's ridiculous - I can see something like that happening to someone in her position. Exaggerated, maybe, but I wouldn't say over-exaggerated (and, even if it were, it wouldn't be nearly enough to bother me :P).

I think the sameee

merged: 04-05-2010 ~ 01:00pm
I think the sameee

I love it already. Glad I'm watching it now. It's so touching, romantic, and funny. <3 <3 <3

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

OMG this has to be my most favorite anime. Its just so sweet. I LOVE it ? I just finished watching both seasons this week instead of studying for my college finals LOL I passed tho. I'm reading the manga too.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.