Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone other then me cry? - Minitokyo

Did anyone other then me cry?

Tagged under Clannad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Quote by markmeiI really cried :D haha.. just a question, Nagisa is alive at the end right? :D

Spoiler (show)

Yes.

...yeah, you should really get into the habit of at least using spoiler tags here. :P

I loved the idea that it has a two ending, the tragic and happy ending... I liked the sad one coz it makes me cry, but in reality i like the happy ending... T_T

anmikail

anmikail

javier_

this anime is the best.....

CLANNAD (i do not speak english very well...sorry)
this serie gives me a new perspective.Signature ImageSignature Image

ok keep the spoilers to a minimum plz this was meant to open people's eyes to sad animes i just picked Clannad as a topic opener thank you and hope you continue to wright about your heart wrenching shows.

Well...it's hard to say you did or not without discussing WHEN you did and all...but yes, I did cry several times throughout Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~.

anmikail

anmikail

javier_

another anime similar?

merged: 04-25-2010 ~ 07:54pm
another anime similar?

another anime similar?

another anime similar?

CLANNAD (i do not speak english very well...sorry)
this serie gives me a new perspective.Signature ImageSignature Image

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

i cryed alot indeed but i was relieved when it turned out to be just Okazaki kun s dream about another possible reality...a reality without Naghisa chan...

Signature Image

YES. I started bawling when Fuko reappeared, as she was standing next to them the whole time... :) SO magical. I'm currently watching After Story, and I think I'll cry during it too... :P

Would you guys consider it unmanly for guys like me to cry watching Clannad and Clannad After Story?

Quote by TheAnonymousOneWould you guys consider it unmanly for guys like me to cry watching Clannad and Clannad After Story?

no it's not i'm a guy and i watched clannad and others like it.

It's not unmanly to cry at emotional scenes. As said, I've cried openly during several Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ scenes and some other anime and non-anime things.

yeah, clannad is pretty sad .. i almost cried twice ^^

i felt like i was a crybaby after watching it

clannad is the first anime that make me cried..
lol
air and kanon are good to, but not as good as clannad..
i'd say :
1st : clannad
2nd : kanon
3rd : air

xD

para5ite

para5ite

Student

As much as i hate to admit.
I allmost did. Held it bad as good as i could. eyes god wet but i was able to hold it back.
love the series

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

Clannad got me angry and sad at the same time.

I cried two times. :D

TT^TT yesh...

yeah i'm gonna rewatch it soon but just remembering the sad scenes make me not want to cry again.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I don't remember >.<

I may have lol >.< poor Fuko...

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
SPOILERRSSS!
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
*shoots reyan16 then myselfs* ;~;

I concur >.>; Im would borrow Rena-chans axe again but Im running out of space under the floorboards

seriously is there no spoiler tags here... =(

i know i didn't put up a spoiler tag for the fact that I DIDN"T WANT SPOILERS BEING WIRTEN HERE!

Yes I was very close to crying...last Anime I cried watching was AIR...

i cried like a baby x))

Aha I was pretty damned close to crying at the end of Clannad - After Story >.< it was done very well :)
The anime that almost had me crying multiple times as well that's similar and made by the same company was Kanon >.<

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.