Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Unicorn only on Blu-ray - Minitokyo

Gundam Unicorn only on Blu-ray

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 11 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Guess what Gundam fans who don't own a Blu-ray player, we just got kicked in the balls by our beloved Sunrise. The dubbed version of Gundam Unicorn is only going to be on Blu-ray and its only for a limited time. Anyone else feel like they got stabbed in the back because I sure as hell do!

It's available on DVD in Japan. I'm not sure why they chose not to do a US DVD release. If you have a region free DVD player you can pick up the Japanese DVD.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by denkigrveIt's available on DVD in Japan. I'm not sure why they chose not to do a US DVD release. If you have a region free DVD player you can pick up the Japanese DVD.

that's why I said the dubbed version

Quote by evaunit2

Quote by denkigrveIt's available on DVD in Japan. I'm not sure why they chose not to do a US DVD release. If you have a region free DVD player you can pick up the Japanese DVD.

that's why I said the dubbed version

Still. It's really strange there is no dual-language DVD. It's only 50 minutes for the one episode it can easily be fit onto one DVD. They do it with 2 hours movies all of the time.

I'm also not too happy about having to pay $25+ for one episode when I can spend around $34 and get half a season. Bandai really sucks at the DVD/Bluray market right now. The US is moving away from the single release formats and is going with half/full season releases for a reason. They sell better, they get more money faster this way too. In the end Gundam Unicorn is going to cost the consumer $150 for essentially a 12 episode (in time length) series. I can pay $60 and get all of a 26 episode series or $90 and get all of a 52 episode series. What are they thinking?

? ?? ???? ?? ????? Gundam ?? ????? ???? ??????????. ???? ????????????? ??????????? ? ????? ????? ??? ?? Blu_ray!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's probably sunrise's way of saying we need to upgrade? and I don't like most subbed/original stuff, or I might not like the dubbed and I'm not much of a gundam fan anyways, so sunrise could have hurt themselves this go around, we'll see.

and crazy this is an english speaking forum, most did not understand that. I understood gundam and blu-ray :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

More like it's Bandai Visual's way of screwing the American Gundam fans after IGLOO didn't sell the way they wanted it to in the States. Visual has a problem realizing that the American market can't be squeezed like the Japanese market can be, and we wont stand for a single DVD for $50 just because they slap the Gundam logo on it.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

No, it's Bandai doing a simultaneous world release. Of course it's gonna cost a lot.

And for those whinning about 1 episode per disk, it's how OVAs always worked even back in the VHS days.

Don't want to buy it? Sure, go ahead. Don't whine when you have to wait for 2 years for the disks to come out of Japan because Bandai doesn't think Gundam is profitable anymore outside of Japan.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I don't want the dub. lol

Damn that sucks. No blue ray here. I didn't even know there was a Gundam Unicorn

woahhhh gundam BD ..

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.