Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Michiru & Haruka - Minitokyo

deletion of Michiru & Haruka

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Recently, a Sailor Moon scan that I had posted last night was deleted, http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/443212. This scan was not edited in any way and I found no problem with the quality. Therefore, I request a more detailed explanation or the return of my scan.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Like I said in the additional information field: "We don't allow enlarged scans." At first sight the scans quality looks quite good but if you look at it closer you can see that it's been enlarged. I don't say that you have enlarged it. Maybe you have found it in this size but that doesn't matter. It is enlarged and you can see that if you look at the letters and the black outlines of the characters. So I won't put it back to the gallery.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.