Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellooooo there from Florida! - Minitokyo

Hellooooo there from Florida!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi new member here.
Hailing from sunny south Florida, originally from New Jersey -
just recently started watching a lot of anime - mostly some comedies / tournament / sci-fi / ecchi :)

anyway, just wanted to say "hello".

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family soflabob! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here to the fullest and that you will make lots of new friends. What are some of the anime that you have been watching/enjoying? Additionally, please be sure to read the Policy and FAQ. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Well, take care and hope to see you around. ^_^

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there soflabob and welcome. I just recently learned ecchi, about a few years ago, so I'm indifferent, some of it I like, but sometimes it walks the borderline sort of thing. feel free to explore the site and have fun.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks!
yeah some ecchi i love and some, not so much!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.