Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Downloading your own work costs credits? - Minitokyo

Downloading your own work costs credits?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I am just trying to get the idea of why when you download your own stuff you loose credits? I would think seeing as its YOUR work you shouldn't be charged for it.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've noticed that, maybe the server doesn't have the feature where it identifies one person's work from another, it would be a nice suggestion for some of the artists around here, who knows it might just appear in the near future

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Nope, it doesn't. I tried with my walls and it says "free". I'd post a screenshot but I'm on my phone now.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Even if it says "Free", it takes you 1 of your "free credits" away. I mean, this happens to me.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I would hope that it would be in the next version of MT. This way if you loose your stuff like I have then downloading all your works again for those that have alot uploaded to the site would waste all their credits

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since it is just one credit, it's not really that big of a deal until it can come about that it's free and not even counted towards your free download credits, could be worse sort of thing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well yeah that is true I figured that it would cost the same for you as it would everyone else. why I haven't downloaded all my stuff yet

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well you could wait every hour, remember it refreshes itself and you get five new downloads that way you're not even touching your credits that you've accumulated

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.