Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 annoying notifications! - Minitokyo

annoying notifications!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

i don't want to get notifications in all the threads/topics i write on! it's rly annoying .. and i need a solution!

KUWAIT! <3

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hmmmm.. Yes this would be a good option to have in the account preference for those that don't want notes on threads or uploaded images. I don't mind the notifications but I think it would be nice if they were like th PMs once you click on the link to see who has posted to the topic that notification gets deleted or moved into a "already read" section like the PMs move to the inbox after they are read. But yes I agree a solution to this issue would be nice

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't get notifications all the time and by now I've gotten use to getting the ones that I do get. but I'm most certain admin are working on it, this has been an ongoing situation since they first started to appear, so be patient and hang in there, I rather like logging in and seeing notifications, when it works that is

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i agree. at some point i had gotten back from a short trip after i had posted comments in sevearl forum and i had i think 100 or so notes. >.< lol.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.