Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Ongoing Series - Minitokyo

Favorite Ongoing Series

page 1 of 1 19 total items

And by "Ongoing Series", I mean a series that's more than a trilogy of 3 games. For me, I would say my favorite series are the Tales of series and the Fire Emblem series.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

The Breath of Fire games are fun, I esp liked 4 and 5. If there will ever be any more tho, who knows... and the Mana series - Secret of Mana, Seiken Dentsu, Legend of Mana, my favs...

My favorite is Tales of series and it will most likely be it for a while, because there are new tales of games coming basically every year. Not that every game of that series comes to Europe, but still.

The Dynasty Warriors games (Samurai Warriors too)

My favorite series is Need for speed

i like the final fantasy series, especially ff8 :D

if you're into doujin curtain fire shooters then there are the touhou games by ZUN but they sure are HARD!
If you dont know what im talking about google it :D

then there are:
Resident Evil
Call of Duty
Silent Hill (My Fav)
grand theft auto
etc.

I AGREE TO SONG WEN^^

mass effect cod assans creed orginal spyro

The Resident Evil series is my favorite ongoing series :)

oktaq

oktaq

Th_Q!D

i dont know which should i choose bcz all of them looks great....^_^

--------^_^

assasin and uncharted

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

My favourite series is Kingdom hearts :p

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i watched dubbed so soul eater, bleach and naruto

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Silent Hill

Final Fantasy, pokemon, zelda, castlevania, fire emblem

Final Fantasy
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Kingdom Hearts

probably the devil may cry games

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.