Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have any anime guilty pleasures? - Minitokyo

Have any anime guilty pleasures?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Have any anime related guilty pleasures, like anything that you would be embarrassed about if other people, whether they be fellow anime fans or not, knew about it?

Here's mine: Despite it having been released over a decade ago and having watched the series when I was young, I still sometimes rewatch the second Digimon movie "Our War Game", mainly for old times sake.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I own most of dbz on vhs and watch it from time to time, I also been through two, copies of witch hunter robin, cowboy bebop and wolf's rain and currently waiting for the release of trigun to dvd for another copy because mine is gone. I watch my stuff a lot, I tend to record first to see if I'm going to like it and then go from there. oh can't forget this one, yu yu hakusho made me furry curious and inuyasha just sent it home

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh God. That'd be pretty much anything Harem related :/ Even Harems after the 90's man. I just... don't want people to know my like for them ;-; lmao

I hide my interest in anime from everyone!

I sometimes rewatch EVA, Cowboy Bebop, and DBZ when i get sentimental.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

pokemon, digimon, dragon ball and other anime that usually small kids watch

Yaoi, lol

Yuri yeah!

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

I like to continue the anime in my head, or with fanfiction with me in it with the one
i like best;p Ya know just fantasize :P

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

For me it was Vampire Knight but I dropped the anime and manga <.<

I allways save my anime in hardisk, total 3 TB, I cant sort it. I dont care if people or my friends found hen , yuri anime in my hardisk, when they want to watch that.
there's no worry about that, because anime is about escape from real life..

I sometimes get out of my shounen/seinen/josei bubble because I crave for something I wouldn't normally like to watch/read. To be blunt: something I consider BAD. That's the uber-cheesy romantic shoujo stuff. It's really, really embarrassing for me, but I keep doing it. Sorry to all the shoujo fans.

Beh,Shounen-ai !but also the fact that I'm still watching Futago hime!

yaoi........

im not embrassed tht im a yaoi fan.

I hide my interest in anime from everyone!

yuri! i don't like!

totally ecchi and yaoi anime! oh and also loli shows but i don't know many so
hahahhahahahaahhahahaahahhah
bye bye

bahhhh...i'm not into it that much

yeah, sometimes I do also

Well, I love reading yaoi alone ^^ Guys in yaoi are so hot !

yaoi '^^

can't mention ... involves tenticales ...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.