Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sex before marriage or after marriage? - Minitokyo

Sex before marriage or after marriage?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Well, im not so sure myself but the culture in my country is not so 'open' which means that a 'one-night-stand' is not really a common thing...SO maybe after marriage...What do you all think?

I just cant stop talking~ XD

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Well, I am currently in a long term relationship of 3 years. To me, this is enough time to decide whether or not you are ready, and whether or not you should. For me, sex is to mean something. One-night stands are pointless and only drive a person lonlier each day. While my girlfriend and I don't actually have sex (choices for us), when we do, it has to mean something, or we shouldn't even do it at all. Sex before marriage is okay if the two of you are in it for the long run, but not married yet. However, one-night stands are a joke.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

no sex before marry.....
*yeah it's depend on the culture on each country*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

biopsych basically hit it on the dot, sex doesnt matter if it is before marriage but it shouldnt just be a one night stand.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

it depends on your beliefs, its alittle too late for me though but im not very religious

Signature

Well, being as I don't really subscribe to any religion, and marriage is basically a religious concept given legal standing by the state... and I don't particularly like the state involved in my personal affairs, I can't say I care one way or the other. It's up to the individual to decide. I'll probably get married at some point (currently living with my gf ) but there are a lot of financial considerations to deal with. It'd be basically to make it "official" so that you get the legal benefits regarding taxes and whatnot and, well, the whole social aspect of it, but not for any religious belief especially regarding sex.

As far as I'm concerned, delaying sex with someone you love simply because of a societal construct can be unhealthy. Sexual repression can lead to psychological issues. But on the other hand, indiscriminate promiscuity can lead to ones just as bad as well as the potential for disease. I find a monogamous relationship that includes sex - "official" marraige or not - to be the happy medium.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

how about before and after yeah? ^_^' hehehe...

Signature

My family's religious, but for me after marriage is a personal choice. :\ Living in this country with a relatively high divorce rate and no real cultural taboo with regard to one night stands and the like, I find it a little... sickening, for lack of a better word. Imo, sex is only physical and way overrated in comparison to other things in a relationship.
But if you're seriously in it for the long haul, then by all means. Go right ahead.

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

The fact is all guys only think about sex...
If we really do it before marriage, it is all out of free will of the other counterpart. We shouldnt force her or pressure her into doing it.
Btw, we are so modern now compared to last time, that sex before marrriage is the norm now. It doesnt really matter if it is before or after as long as both party are happy

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

RahXephon

the Professor

"sex before marrriage is the norm now."

Yes I agree with that, and most ppl don't really care (except ultra-religious ppl).

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

hm.. this is pretty hard. Really depends on the person. Guess for me it would be after marriage, who kno's 1st time you can get a kid. And it wasnt be pretty so i wont risk it. Beside by that time i can get my life set.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Personally, I'd prefer after marriage, personal choice.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

i already done it, and im not married, so it really doesnt matter to me...........

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

I'd personally prefer sex after marriage. But I'm not even in a relationship and no potential soulmate is in sight, so it really doesn't matter right now.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I don't care whether it's before or after... all I care is that I want my first to be the greatest... and I do it with the one I love till the rest of my life...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

well this is a really good topic i guess it depends on what kind of person you fall for if your lucky it might be a erson who wants everything you do and still things can end up with you having sex before marriage i think that having sex before marriage and after marriage doesnt really have much of a difference but me being who i am i guess i ll go for after marriage

Wiegraf30

Peasant of the Pillbugs

The instituation of marriage in the US has become a joke, with, if my memory serves me correctly, an over 50% divorce rate. Because marriage doesn't really mean anything in my country anymore, I don't care if sex comes before marriage, or if sexual parners ever decide to get married at all.

Lvl 10 achieved! My rank has risen yet again! No longer a Servant; I'm now a Peasant! Mwahaha!

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

i personally prefer after marriage~~ :nya:
but...if u kno...u kno its da rite time...i guess ukno its happens...
*blush* >< waaaaahh~~ sound so adulty~~

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.