Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prove to me that God exists... II. - Minitokyo

Prove to me that God exists... II.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

it doesn't

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Quote by SanzosSaru

Quote by dazzely13God exist .. ! because .. who do u think made this world ..? no one can make it .. noly God does ,,

Chance? A physico-chemical reaction? a big explosion? it just appeared? seriously, there are sooooooooooooooo many possible explanations that don't include God...well, at least for those rational among us that don't identify anything that doesn't have an explanation with God, that is

lol SanzosSaru... You sound as rational as the girl/guy who believes in God... Sorry, but I don't see the logic of replacing the word "God" with another word like "Chance", "Big Explosion" or "Physico-Chemical Reaction"...

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

There is no such thing as god.
Everything comes from natural selection as darwin says

Quote by Huesin

Quote by SanzosSaru

Quote by dazz(...) exist .. ! because .. who do u think made this world ..? no one can make it .. noly God does ,,[/quote

Chance? A physico-chemical reaction? a big explosion? it just appeared? seriously, there are sooooooooooooooo many possible explanations that don't include God...well, at least for those rational among us that don't identify anything that doesn't have an explanation with God, that is

lol SanzosSaru... You sound as rational as the girl/guy who believes in God... Sorry, but I don't see the logic of replacing the word "God" with another word like "Chance", "Big Explosion" or "Physico-Chemical Reaction"...

The logic is that "God" is an immaterial entity we're told is superior and we should revere...the power that the people who say they speak for God wield is terrifying, and God, as an immaterial, conscient, superior existence puts fear and genuine devotion and submission into the hearts of human beings. It essentially brings out many horrible things in humans, and is capable of taking away their impulses and ingenuity. "Chance", "Big Explosion" or "Physico-Chemical Reaction" are just vague words. They inspire nothing in us, except a vague curiosity about the unknown.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

good me not him you if it exists or not but
my common sense has to create some
type of it limits to avoid the chaos in my life
and that of the other ones
I believe that the belief is peculiar of each who
I believe that I am not alone for not losing the
trust in myself
to give I cheer up, I console, or some other motivation type
to believe in something divine it is not alone some religion
it is but well a revelation of our capacity
superior of the human evolution of the philosophical thought
I don't want you to believe in a God or in alone paradise
I say my point of view and already
and it depends on your reasoning to believe or not to believe
but you will always ask yourself the same question it is real God
or it is a philosophical thought of Well in its but pure essence

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

God Exist.......Because I believe that he exist...
If you don't believe......He'll never exist...In you?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Honestly I can't prove to you that he exists, God exist as an intangible entity you can say that he is everywhere yet is nowhere. Millions of images have been produced over time and depict that this is the image of God, yet nobody has seen him, it's merely a matter of 'faith' whether you wish to believe or not in this being know as God is entirely up to you.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

the amount of people that belong to the Christian faith must prove that an entity called God exists, at least in all those people's minds. Most of the western world has a very large proportion of their populace attending ceremonies in which to listen and learn more about the entity that exists commonly in all their heads.
Tada. I've proved that God exists in people's imagination. Faith. Or delusions. Same thing.

Think of the world.

pocksone

pocksone

Dr. Fist

@Lost-n-found's comment "(no matter what title you put on it being an atheist is still a religion)"... calling atheism a religion is like calling "bald" a hair color. If there were no god, there would be no atheists.

"give evil nothing to oppose and it will disappear by itself"

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Simple...

we are born because there is parent..

parent are born because there is the grandparent...

since one can only exists cz there is predecessors, who is the first predecessor that have none predecessor (eternal)?

it's God... and because if there is no the grand predecessor, nothing alive / there, hence the grand predecessor must be existing...

merged: 11-12-2010 ~ 06:10pm
Simple...

we are born because there is parent..

parent are born because there is the grandparent...

since one can only exists cz there is predecessors, who is the first predecessor that have none predecessor (eternal)?

it's God... and because if there is no the grand predecessor, nothing alive / there, hence the grand predecessor must be existing...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Does this really matter? People will always argue but no one will wrest complete control, the believers have faith which is something you cannot logically defeat. Personally I believe people made religions to make social standards applicable which you can't really say it didn't do it's job here we are with laws that were ultimately derived from the Major religions.

Granted people like proving they are right and their opponents are wrong which is a very human trait we all have but that doesn't give you right to start hammering at someones belief, let them believe in this faith as long as they don't impose their will on you nor should you hold them in contempt.
Besides that we'll find out when we die if we cease to exist then the GOD argument is a load of bull but it won't matter because you don't exist anymore, if you wake up somewhere with your memories intact then you better hope that you did indeed lead a "decent" life.

Now for a quote to end my idiotic rant "There is nothing frightening about an eternal dreamless sleep. Surely it is better than eternal torment in Hell and eternal boredom in Heaven."- Michael Brummond

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Ill put it plain and simply, no proof can be shown to a man that blinds himself and shuts the doors of possibility, yet that does not disapprove their existence. "10 thousand fools will fall into obscurity, one person will forget themselves into immortality."

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 07:53am
God resembles heavily the holy trinity, and that resembles the relationship of Parent, Son/Daughter, and family union. when you speak of God, that is really what it is. Not to say there aren't things outside of this world, I have felt them. I have received visions and felt the benign. It is not too hard to acknowledge the existence of an outer energy or force. Again, to a man who closes the door to these possibilities, it shall never be felt.

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 08:01am
Undeniable proof of a supreme beings existence lays in the connection of the conscious/subconscious mind, and how our minds form and link to dreams. Also, spirituality and openness to this matter will allow you to see with more than your two eyes. The 6th sense, or third eye is never used these days, only by a select handful of people, one of them is myself. Most human beings are basically idiots, who use only 10% of their brain. Use your imaginative part and it will open up a whole new world of possibilities.

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 08:01am

Quote by THINGYHonestly I can't prove to you that he exists, God exist as an intangible entity you can say that he is everywhere yet is nowhere. Millions of images have been produced over time and depict that this is the image of God, yet nobody has seen him, it's merely a matter of 'faith' whether you wish to believe or not in this being know as God is entirely up to you.

Undeniable proof of a supreme beings existence lays in the connection of the conscious/subconscious mind, and how our minds form and link to dreams. Also, spirituality and openness to this matter will allow you to see with more than your two eyes. The 6th sense, or third eye is never used these days, only by a select handful of people, one of them is myself. Most human beings are basically idiots, who use only 10% of their brain. Use your imaginative part and it will open up a whole new world of possibilities.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Some things I've heard or thought about it.

- There's a quote I remember that was more or less: "For the unfaithful no explanation will be sufficient. For the faithful no explanation is necessary.'

- There's a story about someone who said he went to church all the time but never felt god. The priest took a stone out of a fountain and broke it open. It was dry inside and he said the water was like faith; it can only get in if it is let in no matter how much is around it.

- Its hard to comprehend that our sometimes very short human lives in such an unfair world is the be all/end all deciding factor in where that person is going to spend the next billion, billion, billion, billion, billion, billion, billion, billion+ years (i.e. eternity).

Quote: Besides that we'll find out when we die if we cease to exist then the GOD argument is a load of bull but it won't matter because you don't exist anymore, if you wake up somewhere with your memories intact then you better hope that you did indeed lead a "decent" life

well if you cease to exist, you won't find out anything as you won't being conscious of anything. I suppose 'you win' but...yeah, talk about a pyrrhic victory.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since the original creator has vanished, this thread has mostly lost it's point.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.