Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PoR activity: Fun with tags - Minitokyo

PoR activity: Fun with tags

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/maplerose/layouts/por-tagsbanner.jpg

Since MT KNOCKOUT 2010 is starting next month, I don't want to do a contest. Instead, I'll start a sort of fun activity/project. Here's how it's going to work:

- I will put up a list of 25 randomly selected theme tags (they will be more common ones, not too obscure)
- You will choose no less than 3, no more than 5 of these themes and create a wallpaper using them
- You will post your entries in the guestbook
- The entries will be featured on the group page and put in the group gallery
- This list will stay for 2 months, and then a new list will be chosen

Notes:
- Please use some kind of painting techniques in your wall
- Please make your themes noticeable in your wall. For example, if the theme was "Butterflies", don't just put a single tiny butterfly in the background to fulfill the theme; I want the themes to be a major part of your wallpaper

List for March/April
1. Rainbows
2. Jacket
3. Tattoos
4. Blue
5. Chair
6. Cooking
7. Cars
8. Roller Skates
9. Stairs
10. Doughnuts
11. Gym Clothes
12. Explosion
13. V Shape
14. Pointed Ears
15. Military
16. Heterochromia
17. Inflatables
18. Flowers
19. Belts
20. Swimming Pool
21. Grunge
22. Floating
23. Samurai
24. Curtains
25. Skirts

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Best idea ever! <3

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Awesome idea!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ya - awesome project idea indeed! There sure are some interesting tags on this list. Like, "heterochromia" - I actually had to click on it to see what it meant xD;;

So just to be clear, you have to use at least three separate theme tags off the list in one wall? As opposed to doing one theme per wall?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@flyin: yes, use 3 to 5 separate theme tags in one wall, that's the challenge =D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.