Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleting my Images is not working... - Minitokyo

Deleting my Images is not working...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Well, the title says it...
I tried to delete a few of my vectors, but I just get to an empty screen after clicking on "remove"... and the images are still there.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's been an ongoing bug for months now, most people just get into contact with the mod for that area, you'd probably know who that is since I know you upload a lot of work, and have them delete it. they tend to delete works that people created, because of said glitch that is still ongoing, hope that is of some help until it's fixed anyways

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Quote by angelxxuan since I know you upload a lot of work, and have them delete it.

Wow, that sounds bitchy xD
No one deletes any of my "work", just some of the Scans they think don't fit in the gallery.

I don't feel like bugging a mod with deleting some vectors I don't like anymore, so I'll just wait until said bug is fixed.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I have seen some of your work get deleted cause of ahem awhile back. but since you quoted it at the wrong point no it doesn't, but it's okay just wait it out, most bugs around here work themselves out within a short while

actually that's not b***y that's just forgetting words I don't do well sometimes with getting the right words out oh well too late now :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, what angel said... we've known about this bug for awhile, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to get fixed. Just go ahead and report the vectors you want to delete and I'll take care of 'em, ok hitodama?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.