Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jasara Valley - Minitokyo

Jasara Valley

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o349/RavenSilverRose/JasaraValley.jpg

Jasara Valley is a large and open valley that goes on for miles spreading out across the northern parts of Karuma Kingdom. It is the home to many a dark creature.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-sit down n meditates-

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Raven wanders around thinking to himself.

Demoness-Of-The-Byakugan

Demoness-Of-The-Byakugan

You Can't Hide From My Eyes

-Alexandria falls from the sky and crashes into the ground- Crash! Boom! "Ughh where am i? -She says to herself- ... -Alexandria gets to her feet and looks around-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-is hit by something tht fell in the sky-. . .hey u. . .watch where ur. .. . . wait a min, . . u look so familair. . -Azuma grabs the girl n looks closer-. . .. hmm. . .wats ur name girlie?

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Demon-OF-The-Sharingan

Demon-OF-The-Sharingan

My Eyes See The Truth

*Horizon lands along side Mimi and Azuma and looks at the girl*
"Alex! How did You get here!?"
*Horizon hugs Alexandria tightly*
OOC: Lol. this is going to be a pain in the butt, signing off and on.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

OOC:>.<. . lol
-neko looks at the girl-. . .wait . . . . she looks like u. . . Azuma. . u were right

>^.^<Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.