Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Brelar River - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o349/RavenSilverRose/BrelarRiver.jpg

Brelar River is a large river with a that flows through Karuma Kingdom that is full of all kinds of fish.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

O.O -jumps to the river n catches a fish in her mouth-

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Raven sits on the riverbank and fishes.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-eats the fish then catches another n eats tht one too-. . . mmmm. . . .delicious

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

"Hungry I take it."

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-jumps in the river n catches a few fish for dinner-. . . . where can he be?

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

-Alistair cannonballs into the water-
"I'm here"

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

daddy!. . . -coughs up water-. . . i was fishing. . .n took u long enough lol

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

"Sorry"
-Alistair gets out-
"Ok NOW lets start"

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

OOC: we can coutinue this tommorrow. . . .my internet is acting up

>^.^<Signature Image

Sirvius

Sirvius

Lazuli

-Sargathis is sitting on a rock in the middle of the river and then all of a sudden turns into a pile of blood after being
cut in half by the sword of another Sargathis-

"Yes, my blood clone will be very effective in the war against Zathelos"

OOC: i was bored at school so i posted this. mimi you can battle me if you want later today after 5.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.