Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Colare Plains - Minitokyo

Colare Plains

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o349/RavenSilverRose/ColarePlains.jpg

Colare Plains are vast plains where glowing orbs can occasionally be found.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-looks aat a glowing orb-. . . cool

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Raven shakes his head and laughs. "I have a feeling you'll be chasing them if you keep looking at them."

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-giggles n tackles raven-. . . . ur so funny uncle rave. . . -pinches his cheek-

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Raven hugs Mimi "Hey no pinching my cheeks young lady."

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-looks at the glowing orbs n chases one of them-

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

-Alistair appears before Mimi and Azuma-
"Ready girls?"

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

(i hope i'm on topic) -then i run and trip in the water-
-splash!-

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

OOC:Hi Kirsiline, this is a role play group, you need to join the group and make a profile before you post in these forums, thank you

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-both-. . .yes sir lol./.. . u can go first

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

"Alright then"
-Alistair blasts a small lightning fast ball of condensed crimson energy thats much more deadly then it seems at Mimi-
"I'll start with this"

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-Azuma blocks the energy with her sword-. . . . hey. . is this a two one one thing?

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

-As soon as the crimson ball of light hits Azuma's sword, the light immediately spreads, covering the whole area with a powerful explosion-
"If You like, it can be?"
OOC: I thought you had fused back lol

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

OOC:. . . .i cant rp anymore. . . . .ravens is trynig to turn everyone against me. . . im srry joey. . . ill bbl k?

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

OOC: Ok Mimi

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-azuma picks up Neko n flys away frm the blast-. . -azuma uses fire breath n throws Neko towards Alistair-. . .catch old man lol

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

-Alistair just raises his and a wall of thick corrosive acid manifests in front of him as Mimi falls towardd it-
"Hmm"

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

. .damn -neko speads her wings n flys upward just in time-. . . . . . . . . Azuma.. . .fuse with me . . . .-tackles Azuma n they become one again-

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

-Alistair lowers his hands as intense amounts of acid rain from the sky in a vastly wide area-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-azuma encases herself in a thick layer of ice to minize the acid damage-

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

-While Azuma is incased within her friged shield unable to move Alistair casts a mighty spell-
"Zzzazzzemm zazamore Burning in the depths of the pits of darkness, let the fires of hell take you... Let the fires become my sword and strike you down! VENOM!"
-A massive tornado of flame and acid attack Azuma from all sides at once-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-uses her firebreath to melt the ice n flys upwards takin little damage- . . . . .hmm. . . . -uses ice breath towards Alistair-

>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

-Alistair flicks his wrist and the tornado of acidic flames moves in the way of the ice attack, blocking it. He flicks his wrist again and the tornado begins chasing Azuma-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

damn it . . . . .alstair! . .cut it out >.<. . . -flys toward him n hugs him-. . . .-her eyes turn dark red-. . . .

>^.^<Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.