Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Polani Mountains - Minitokyo

Polani Mountains

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o349/RavenSilverRose/PolaniMountains.jpg

Polani Mountains are a icy mountain range full of caves.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

brrrr~. . . sooo cold

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Be sure to wear a jacket.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

i cant b here or ill die. . . . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

Raven shivers, "Its a very cold area."

merged: 03-12-2010 ~ 02:43pm
Raven lands gently on the snow and closes his eyes feeling the energy flow through him as his abilities reach their ultimate potential.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well are u ready raven

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Rave smiles. "Try me."

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Entertain me *Chaos Aura surronds me* now come at me

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

Raven holds out his hand as two Ice Golems appear out of the snow around the newcomer and swing their arms down with striking force.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Patheic*Cherry Blossoms form and convereg on Golems slising them to nothiness* is that all u got

Raven only smiles and then vanishes into the snow itself. "Oh I am, but only starting and I have yet to use anything of power." A sudden rumbling of the ground starts as a twenty foot dragon made out of ice appears and takes flight high above.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

A Dragon i'm so scared plz try harder and the sme here i'm only testing the waters*celestial aura merges with chaos aura*

The snow Golems seem to return and then combine into a much larger golem.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

*Claps* well done but *Cherry Blossoms begin to bloom now come try me*

Fire leaps out of the ground and forms into a Golem the same size as that of the Ice Golem.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Oh golems intersting* waves hands cherry blossoms converge on all golems slicing them to pieces*

The golems simply reform as the ground shakes and a third Golem appears this one made of Earth itself.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Earth is weak before Chaos* Chaos Collision creates 2 beams of chaos that clash againist each other and result in a explosion wiping the golems out i contained the explosions*

The golems reform from the very elements of the planet itself and are joined by a Wind Golem and a Water Golem. As a voice echos through out the mountains, "A True Elemental Mage can not be stopped by such a simple move nor are these even large scale moves my young friend."

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well my friend Elemantal magic is Nothing Comnpared to my Celestial power so i'm not even trying plz try harder raven

A shining light shoots out of the ground as a white cloaked figure appears white wings flowing from the figure's back a blinding light coming forth from the figure. "As you wish." Holding out his hand the man causes the golems to come together and become one and then the dragon to fall and crash into it combing with it as well creating a Golem that seems to pulse with all the elements and hold large ice wings. Flicking his wrist he causes a sword of pure light to appear in the Golem's right hand and a shield of polished ice to appear in the left hand.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Golems i see well A red aura and white aura merge froming a knight who weilds excaliber an dcalibourne in each hand and points for u to bring it

merged: 03-12-2010 ~ 04:11pm
His Swords get engulfed in Chaos and Celestial aura so he motions for u to fight

Raven holds out his hand as Luciendar The Sword Of Light appears in his hand and he flies towards the newcomer with lightning speed swinging the blade just as the Golem lunges towards the Knight swinging the sword made of light with a quickening speed.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Parry blow then Celestial Overdrive slash slashing ur body to pieces

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.