Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Show off your Oldster's pride! - Minitokyo

Show off your Oldster's pride!

Group announcement by Oldsters

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Hey there everyone,

Just a quick shout out to let all of you know that the top three banner picks from our recent contest are available via the Oldster's group page here at MT. Sailorchiron has also posted an easy-peasy set of instructions with the banners so we can show off our Oldster's pride, as well as the much appreciated, and awesome, work of our members!

~Elves

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

do you know the link to the easy-peasy instruction for banners?
I kinda want to add one of the banners^^
I somehow have fallen for the original scan from the one with the red leaves, so i'm working on a wallpaper with it.
Hope to finish it soon.

Can we contribute with banners also? I kind of want to make one for the group ^^

Signature Image
Banner by me

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

@ Clover: The "easy-peasy" instructions are written right above the banners themselves on the Oldsters group page under the heading Official Oldsters Banners. If you still need some help with things let me know. :)

@ LystikinenaXP: I don't see why you can't make your own version of an Oldsters banner to proudly display. However, the three banners featured on the Oldster's group page were chosen as the "official" banners via vote from a recent contest, and will remain the only featured ones at the group page for the foreseeable future.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

We might have another contest for banners at some point in the future. If anyone needs help with the banners just let me know.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.