Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hajimemashite! - Minitokyo

hajimemashite!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi, i am Milagros, I live in Lima Peru, I have 20 years. Enter this forum, despite not knowing much English because it has very good information and pictures. You see there are many otaku. I hope I can find them here. my favorite anime is Code Geass. besides I like jpop, especially arashi
see you

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Ooooo, I think you'll be able to find some more Arashi fans around here somewhere... ^_~

Welcome to the MT family Milagros (nice name!). Forgive me, I'm terrible with Southern American countries... do you speak Spanish in Peru? If so, (since you mentioned you don't know a lot of English), please feel free to check out hispanime and hispania.

Well, take care and hope to see you around!

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya Milagros and welcome never met anyone from peru before. I think we got some Arashi pics I think I saw them go back in scans not too long ago. be certain to check out the FAQ and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any question that you might have, we're a small, friendly and active community around here, hope you enjoy your stay with us

BuBbLeS!

Signature

arigatou minna!....thanks for giving me such a good welcome! .. I am very happy and as much English but not defend myself xD ... and as thanks also for the recommendations that will follow ... believe me ...
there are also fans of arashi sugoiiiiiiiiiiiii ?... here! I am happier then ...
thanks for everything
milichan

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

insertprintscreen

insertprintscreen

mmmm...coffee

Welcome to MT~ Enjoy

People deserve loving the most when they deserve it the least
Signature Image

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hiya! Welcome to Minitokyo. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and have some fun. Be sure to check out the gallery and the reviews for new animes to watch

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

welcome to MT! :)

nice to meet you

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.