Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 upload 2 restricted.......cut it please... - Minitokyo

upload 2 restricted.......cut it please...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

shizuneyuki8720

shizuneyuki8720

Gintama? Or Fairy tail?

dear minitokyo staff:

first of all, this problem is since 2009 happenned.
because of conflict schedule,.... i cant write on u but,
i want to make an apologize 4 the things i have done. i was restricted by the past moderator: marrisa, becoz of uploading wallpapers that are not qualified that comes to quality.
but the truth is: IT WAS NOT ME who uploaded the pictures, it was my cousin, yumiko who uploaded the pictures.
she uses my username and i dont know why she knews my password.
after that, when i open my page, i was 2 upload the 1st indy art of mine but, suddennly, i saw in the top below my username that i was restricted.
then, i heard frm my onee-chan that my page was opened by yumiko and she uploaded the wallpapers that are not qualified.
maybe, it was my best friend who told yumiko what is my pasword.
anyway, i scolded her and not 2 tried 2 open the computer anymore.
and change my password after this.
( if u remove the restrict mode of my page )

i want 2 express my my greatful thanks 4 understanding my problem but.............
i wish that i will not restricted anymore...... i want to share all my artworks on this site to all that are willing 2 see my creations.

HOPING 4 UR KIND CONSIDERATION.

truly yours,
salorangelmoon8720

P.S.
pls retrieve my wallpaper that i edited: la corda d'oro....if u can.....it depends on u.....

KATEKYOSHI HITMAN REBORN addict!!!!!
warning: handsome men are dangerous while beautiful girls are temptations!!!
i was devil before, but since you walked into me, i am now an angel.....
Signature Image

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I'm gonna remove your restriction since three months have expired, but please be careful from now on ok?
And about your wallpaper... I can't help you since I'm not a wall-mod so you will have to wait until someone in our staff helps you out on that =)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.